Looking after Lennie (Ot)

Old October 3rd 15, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Looking after Lennie (Ot)

It can be difficult. It seems to be up to me. It's not something I wanted
to do when I volunteered to walk him when his usual dog walker broke her
ankle.
I thought I would just walk him occasionally, but it soon became clear that
his mum needed help with his health. It's not something her daughter wants
to do. She likes him but she is not interested in him.
I am. Because Rita needs him. and he needs her.

So I do his dossit box and clean his ears and eyes. I comb his ears before I
take him out because I don't want him to look ragtag like no-one loves him.
I give him his tablets. He hates me for this at the time. But he still
follows me on a walk like he is devoted to me. Rita says he loves me. I
know he does.
Did a more than big walk today with Lennie. Maybe five miles. It does
us all good. Lennie had a big drink when he got back to his home and
retired to his bed. Probably until tomorrow.

Yesterday with Lennie Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 19 October 20th 15 08:20 PM
Lennie Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 0 April 23rd 15 08:07 PM
It's Lennie's birthday! Robert A Moeser Cat anecdotes 8 July 9th 11 12:31 AM
Lennie, end of an era ram Cat anecdotes 11 February 17th 10 05:21 PM
Ten years with Lennie ram Cat anecdotes 9 February 16th 05 01:38 AM