The NERVE of these hoomins!

Old March 13th 06, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The NERVE of these hoomins!

I just don't know what I'm going to do with my hoomins. Especially the
male one.

Saturday morning I was guarding meowmie on the bed like I always do. Paw
walks in with a kitty carrier and STUCK ME IN IT! He actually stuck me
into a box, and took me to the TED who STUCK ME A NEEDLE and gave my Paw
some pills that he has been forcing on me since. Saying something about a
bladder infection.... Hmmmmph!

Then - and this is the worst yet - you know how our hoomins are
responsible for keeping the weather nice? Well, my Paw has really slipped.
Sometimes it rains, and when it does I go sit in the back yard and glare
at my hoomins, letting them see that I'm getting all wet and it's all
their fault. But this weekend my lazy hoomin allowed it to SNOW! In
Highland! This is just completely intolerable. It was bad enough in the
morning, when the thunderboomermonsters came. Then the rain, then hail,
then snow. That's just all-together too much.

I must plot an appropriate revenge.

Amelia
Old March 13th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:21:23 -0800, Amelia T Cat's little agile paws
typed:

gennle snippy

I must plot an appropriate revenge.

Amelia

Datz turrible! The nerf of doze TEDz! Doink ROOD tings to us poor
liddle kitties!

In membory od Miss Violette, you shud lern to hurk in da hoomanz
shooz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/13/2006 12:46:13 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old March 14th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:47:37 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Datz turrible! The nerf of doze TEDz! Doink ROOD tings to us poor
liddle kitties!

In membory od Miss Violette, you shud lern to hurk in da hoomanz
shooz!

And as if that wasn't bad enough, when Paw picked up the box with me in
it, he said "Oof" and made some comment about putting me on a diet. The
nasty TED said I weigh 14.2 pounds, and that's WAY short of being
oof-weight! A diet indeed....

Amelia