Rock 'n roll cat

Old October 8th 04, 12:37 AM
Hans Schrøder

Default Rock 'n roll cat

How about this? One of my two Devon Rex cats, Teti, found a new way of
having a good time this morning.

We were playing as usual, me trying to catch him, him running two feet ahead
of me until he surrendered and asked to be picked up and cuddled. But today
was different. "Great Balls of Fire" with Jerry Lee Lewis came out of the
radio. "Come on, Teti", I said, "let's dance!" And so we did.

I danced around with him, throwing him up in the air, picking him up,
swinging around, and he showed no sign of wanting the dance to end... But
even Jerry Lee Lewis comes to an end, and i put Teti down on the floor. He
just looked up at me as if he said "Thank you for the dance" while wagging
his tail (yes, people, Devon Rex cats do that...)

Maybe I should buy som more rock 'n roll for him. His mother just watched us
with a understanding look: "I knew it, they are crazy, both of them..."

--
Hans Schrøder

Old October 8th 04, 12:55 AM
Christine Burel

I would've loved to see this one!
How cute! And the tail wagging, too!
Christine

Old October 8th 04, 08:56 AM
Jeanette

[...]

:-) That sounds like my husband with Cav. He'll pick him up, spin him around
once, then put him down. Damn stupid cat runs straight back to him and begs
him to do it again. They can go on like that for a good half hour.

Jeanette