Rock and roll guitar hero in the making!

Old December 16th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Rock and roll guitar hero in the making!

About 5.30 this morning something woke me up so I snuggled back down
under the duvet and then I heard it again. Sounded like a guitar
playing a single note. Dismissed it , glanced at clock another 90
minutes before I have to get up.....there it was agan! Only this time
two notes...then three....then two...then three..starting to sound
like someone trying to put a tune together.

By this time, Dave has woken up and he's not in the best of moods- he
needs his beauty sleep, so he's moaning about this noise then he
bursts out laughing...

The noise is Sarsi bapping at the strings on his electric guitar!

We know she likes rock and roll but we didn't realise she planned to
become the next Eric Clapton

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 16th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
About 5.30 this morning something woke me up so I snuggled back down
under the duvet and then I heard it again. Sounded like a guitar
playing a single note. Dismissed it , glanced at clock another 90
minutes before I have to get up.....there it was agan! Only this time
two notes...then three....then two...then three..starting to sound
like someone trying to put a tune together.

By this time, Dave has woken up and he's not in the best of moods- he
needs his beauty sleep, so he's moaning about this noise then he
bursts out laughing...

The noise is Sarsi bapping at the strings on his electric guitar!

We know she likes rock and roll but we didn't realise she planned to
become the next Eric Clapton

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That's hilarious! Sarsi might learn how to pick out Clapton's 'My Father's
Eyes' I love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOkepY_Zj8c

Jill

Old December 16th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

About 5.30 this morning something woke me up so I snuggled back down
under the duvet and then I heard it again. Sounded like a guitar
playing a single note. Dismissed it , glanced at clock another 90
minutes before I have to get up.....there it was agan! Only this time
two notes...then three....then two...then three..starting to sound
like someone trying to put a tune together. [...]
The noise is Sarsi bapping at the strings on his electric guitar!
We know she likes rock and roll but we didn't realise she planned to
become the next Eric Clapton

I mentioned this before a few years ago, but my Zeke had a thing
about the plectrums of my cumbuses. To see what I mean look he

http://www.campin.me.uk/Music/Cumbus/

Before I made cases for them, I'd just stand them against the wall
with the plectrum stuck through the strings at the top. Every so
often there'd be a loud BOING as Zeke got one in his teeth and pulled
it out. I'd find the plectrum under something weeks or months later,
curled up and full of little toothmarks.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Old December 17th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
About 5.30 this morning something woke me up so I snuggled back down
under the duvet and then I heard it again. Sounded like a guitar
playing a single note. Dismissed it , glanced at clock another 90
minutes before I have to get up.....there it was agan! Only this time
two notes...then three....then two...then three..starting to sound
like someone trying to put a tune together.

By this time, Dave has woken up and he's not in the best of moods- he
needs his beauty sleep, so he's moaning about this noise then he
bursts out laughing...

The noise is Sarsi bapping at the strings on his electric guitar!

We know she likes rock and roll but we didn't realise she planned to
become the next Eric Clapton

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Aww. She and Stinky could have formed a band, Stinky on keyboards and
vocals. As it is, Dante is a pretty good singer, with a high voice, kind of
like Jon Anderson.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 19th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

Ah, another Yes fan! I knew there was another reason I liked you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig6WOlsAYuk

This is funny, there was a group doing some stuff at a club in LA and they
were performing 'Heart of the Sunrise'... and in walked Jon Anderson who
took over at the mic. My mother used to mistake him for me singing (and
vice versa). Great falsetto. I'm sure Dante has a great voice!

Jill