It's a Go!

Old January 3rd 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default It's a Go!

Just to let everyone know, Fred managed to get the transportation
problem solved, so Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon will be arriving late this
afternoon.

Heather
Old January 3rd 09, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am so glad to hear this. Does this mean this will be their foreffer home
and no more moving around? Thank you for caring for them.

Old January 3rd 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Yup! Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon will be joining DaRennieKidz, and will
never (God willing) have to move again. I'm just glad I can take
them.

Heather

and no more moving around? *Thank you for caring for wrote in message

Just to let everyone know, Fred managed to get the transportation
problem solved, so Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon will be arriving late this
afternoon.

Heather- Hide quoted text -

Old January 3rd 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote:
Just to let everyone know, Fred managed to get the transportation
problem solved, so Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon will be arriving late this
afternoon.

Heather- Hide quoted text -

I sure will! When they'll let me near them of course. :-)

Heather
Old January 3rd 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Gud tu kno!
Fangu, Anti Heaffer

Pit2nya

Old January 3rd 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Jan 3, 3:27*pm, "Sylvia M" wrote:
Gud tu kno!
Fangu, Anti Heaffer

Pit2nya

wrote in message

Just to let everyone know, Fred managed to get the transportation
problem solved, so Diana, Ryan and Cinnamon will be arriving late this
afternoon.

Heather- Hide quoted text -

You're welcome sweetie. skritch skritch

Anti Heather