Hot Dang No D*G

Old May 8th 08, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Hot Dang No D*G

oopz i meaned da moft, butted i eated it, Stormmee
Mosey =^. .^= wrote in message
Yew usta hab one jest wike dat ones wiff da weelz tew?
nosepoink
Mosey
"Stormmee"
der wuz one of doze in owrown howze earlier, but itz gone now, Stormmee
Mosey =^. .^=
Hihi OT,
*nods nolingly* Yuuuup, dats rite. da dawggiw wunt let her faw down.
Meowmie haz tew uze a wakker sew she wunt faw down go boom.
Et iz red n haz 4 weelz n a seet I wike tew set on she gibs usses rides
on
et wheee.
down da hawl we go onnit.
n a bell fur wen otter hoominz git in her way in da store n dunt wanna
move.
But we kant haf a dawgie cuz dere r more uf usses dan dere shud be

here.
4
vsssss 3 shhhhhhhh
But we iz awayz smarterz dan dawggies..dat's a faxct
oooooo a moth ~~~~~~~~~%
Mosey runz uff ......gottit !

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby likez ta go for walkz and a dog wiff

her
is
saferz sides dat it won let herself walk inta a ditch. We knowz it

willz
be ok.
"Mosey =^. .^=" ..
Gramby cud get a recording uf a dawg barkingH n den dere wont be a
need
fur a reel dawwige. But maybe she needs one. She needs tew be

safe.
PUUUUrs
Mosey
"Lucy"
Will a D*g be nise to you catts?

LeO

Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T. We , me Willow and Pig would refer a cat but da
gramby finkz her needz a dog. Dere are not so nize hooman kida in
da
neiborhud anna she knowz dey won mess around so muchz iffin dey
knows
der iz a god to bark and let uz know somone is aroun. When Scooter

(RB
wud bark den, da dogz by uzenz wud bark and raize a fuz. We duzen

like
it but we unnerstanz it. Fangu u for da offer but NO MORE KITTIES
PLEASE.
"Lucy" rote in message
WeLL shoot. Ifn you want a new peT, I can jus bring yu won! How
bout

greay KittEn?

LeO, reddy to bring tha kitten

Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T and da gramby and da families went to da

shelters
in
Indiana and goes what? Dey iz only opens from Wednesday fur

Fridays
so we dozen huff a do*GO at ourown houze rite now.

If families want to adopt a critter what sense does it make not

be
open on Saturday or Sunday.

Old May 13th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

okay den. Wuz it gudgud tew eat?
did gramby getta d*g yet?
Wuv
Mosey
runs aftur anutter moth ~~~~~~~~%

Old May 13th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna no Doggie yet. Da toona plaze iznt doink so good so
guez der won be one rite now.
. ..

Old May 13th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it wuz veri gud, but soft sayed i kurched too lowd, Gramby haz not telld
soft ifin hersef getted one of doze yet, Stormmee
. ..

Old May 16th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

iam sew sawry tew heer bout dat cuz i knowz hurs needz a dawggie.
Heddbumps
Mosey
"Granby"
Hihi diz iz O T anna no Doggie yet. Da toona plaze iznt doink so good so
guez der won be one rite now.
"Mosey =^. .^=" okay den. Wuz it gudgud tew eat?
did gramby getta d*g yet?
Wuv
Mosey
runs aftur anutter moth ~~~~~~~~%

Old May 18th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

I dunt tink gramby gotted a d*g yett but i cud be mixtaken
nosepoinks to Lee
Mosey
"Stormmee"