Purrs for Katie's (House of Havlicek) trip across the Bridge

Old October 18th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chris H[_3_]

Default Purrs for Katie's (House of Havlicek) trip across the Bridge

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris
Old October 18th 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Mr/ Chris, diz is Piglett and I hata tell urself that efferyone on here
knowz ur pain. Allou kando furrr now is know u r doink da best thing for ur
fren. It iznt eazy but no one effer said it wud be easy. As the tagline
often says, That is the price we pay for unconditional love. Purrs and
prayers for your pain to eventually ease.

Old October 18th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:15:07 -0400, Chris H wrote:

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit.

We are sorry to read of this, and send our prayers and purrs to you. You and
Katie had a wonderful life together, and you will meet again, someday. May
her memory be a blessing...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/17/2011 7:35:21 PM
Old October 18th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 10/17/2011 05:36 PM, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 19:15:07 -0400, Chris H wrote:

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit.

We are sorry to read of this, and send our prayers and purrs to you. You and
Katie had a wonderful life together, and you will meet again, someday. May
her memory be a blessing...

Old song:

"Ten Thousand years from now"

I know just as sure
As our souls endure
We'll meet somewhere, somehow
And I'll wake to your song
With a love just as strong
Ten thousand years from now.

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.

MLB and TuTu
Old October 18th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris

Love and purrs from Beauty, Cinder and Spring
Old October 18th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all purrin fur Katie to have an ez trip to da bridj, and fur da cat
sized hole in yur hart to heal, and da gud memfuriez to remain.

Booker, Chappy, an Snowflake

Old October 18th 11, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

So will we. We remember our big loving Kissamouse pkg you sent us
We are so sad for you.
Loves from all of us
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and our Mommy Kyla

Old October 18th 11, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 17, 7:15*pm, Chris H wrote:
It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. *Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. *She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. *Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

Thanks-

Chris

We can accept things on a logical level, but emotionally we're never
prepared.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for her gentle passing, purrrrrrrrrrrrs for your
broken heart.

Melissa

We will purr all day and beyond.

Azad, Neko and Ella
Old October 18th 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 17, 7:15*pm, Chris H wrote:
It is with great reluctance and sorrow that I've made the appointment
for Katie's final vet visit. *Her fight with the tumor has finally
gotten to the point where she won't/can't eat. *She hasn't stopped
drinking, using the litter box, telling me when to go to bed, but she's
spending more time hiding in her box, and has started having sneezing
fits that I'm sure are related to the tumor irritation, and cause more
irritation in the process.

I thought after 8-9 months I'd come to grips with what was coming. *Now
that I've made the appointment, it's achieved a finality that I can't
seem to deal with, but really have no choice.

So, if you could, at about 8PM EST, perhaps I could trouble you for some
purrs for her transition to the next life.

We GNU, so we purred den. But Uncl Bill dint reed diss glares at Uncl
Bill from four eyes till now and we coodn tell yoo.

She is at the Bridj, waitin four yoo. Shee will be fine there, with no
pain or fear. You will know her presence again.

Waiting is.

--
WooToo an Missy for da hoomins and r illiturat doggies