Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

Old February 5th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

On Feb 2, 9:40 pm, Ralph & His Clowder
wrote:
We had ben purrrin fur Barbaro tu get beddur. Ar humin got sum MMS wen
she hurd da noos.

Mine did tuu, buttid him wuz eggspayshully angree wif alla stuffz dat
Barbaro hadda go throo, an' it awl endid wike dis (UB ~ What was the
point???).

Hmph...

Anna onna top uf dis, wun uf da wunnerful hoomanz - a hooman hoo
tukked kayr uf Pawpa Cory wen hizownself wuz inna fizzikul reehab
sentur dis lastist yeer - suffurt a brayn annyoorizm onna past Mondae
mornin'. Pawpa had bin purrin' fur gudgudgud nooz awl week longz wif
frendz hoo noo Steve fur sum gudgud nooz, buttid it wuz jist nottid
ment tu bee.

Steve, da nursin' hooman dat dis happint tu pazzt aweigh lastist
nite. Him wuz jist 45 yeerz yung. Pawpa'z sad, buttid himz FURRY
angree, tuu. Him jist kinnot seem tu mayk centz outta lyfe rite now
whutsumeffur.

Him sez, "First Ron (my brother who died almost three years ago at the
young age of 36), and now another wonderful guy who was genuinely a
good person and had such an upbeat outlook on life is gone at the age
of 45. Does this make ANY sense to ANYONE???!!".

--- Onyx

Weze nough gonna purrr fur hiz trip tu da Bridj ana fur da huminz hoo luffed him.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Old February 5th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

My grandmother told me once that sometimes G*D needs good creatures to help
continue being good... and sometimes when they get to go early they are able
to skip further suffering, I am sorry, soft for her house
oups.com...

Old February 5th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Cory,
Weze furry sorri to heer ov yur loss. Weze purrin dat da holes in yur
hart mend soon an yu memfur the gudgud memoriez.

Snowflake, Chappy an Booker

Old February 5th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

We iz purrrin for yu Unka Cory, we hopes yu will feel better soon.
Jasmine, sending purrs an cheek rubs
oups.com...