RPCC website votin results

Old November 17th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^[_2_]

Default RPCC website votin results

Hay, guyz, data a furry gud choyce! Yew haf a gud humin, we finks.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Me wrote:
It waz a furry furry furry cloze lection.

clowder.org wun wit 14 votes
rpcc-archive an rpcc-pounce ties fur second with 12
rpcc-clowder gotted fird wit 8 votes
all da rest had less

Weze suggest da official website fur rpcc be
rpcc.clowder.org
It wud seem dat dis wud be agreeable to da mostest kitties.

Ar sekretari is hafin 20 hoomins fur ham dinner tonite an 14 next
fursday fur fangsgiving turkey. Den she sez she'll promize sum tyme
fur startin to put tagether da information fur da website.

But itz YUR website, rpcc, so send hur wat yu want der.

julie at p a q u e dot com

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Hoomin note: I would also like to know if anyone else would be willing
to have ftp access for uploading files. I am pretty much a neophyte
web person. I can make links but not much in the way of fancy stuff,
so if anyone wants to contribute they are certainly welcome! -Julie

Old November 19th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yeah, whateffer dey saidz. O.
T. skratchin hisownhead.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
news
Pawpa an' mineownself shur wike dis ideermint. Howsumeffur, wee iz
awlsew uh, um, whaddaya kall it, Anti Julie?? Uh neophyte? Wayl, dat'z
whut we iz, tuu, in da web stuffz, an' sew Pawpa an' mineownself iz now
wunnerin... duzzint a web addy hafta start wif da www. prefikz fingy???

No, it doesn't. We're used to seeing URL like
http://www.clowder.org/history, but:
* the host part doesn't have to have three parts (just clowder.org would
be ok, so would server2.photos.us.clowder.org, if the DNS was set up to
resolve it), and
* the host part doesn't have to contains www

Us kitties and our Paw would be willing to help with FTP'ing stuff to the
site. Paw is a systems engineer for the ISP group of a phone company, so
he does FTP and web stuff all day. If you give us FTP access, if anyone
wants anything put on the site and e-mails it to Paw with instructions on
what part of the site to put it on, he can put it there for them.

Amelia

Old November 19th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

whatz languakge are dese hoomans speakink. O. T. looking at gramby like he
expects an answer!!!
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:09:25 -0800, Me's nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Furry nice, an you iz a nyce lukin bunch ov kittiez - but den AWL
kittiez iz nyce lukin!

Tell yur meowmie to try out DREAMWEAVER by Macromedia; it has a bit
of a learning curve, but once you do, it makes designing a
professional looking web site easy! And it has a one-click FTP
interface to upload. To save some money, look for used older versions,
or the academic version of the present one.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/15/2007 8:33:13 PM

Old November 20th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

while it wuzint owrz choice it was a 'leshun anna so we iz happi it wuz
voted on, tiger fur hiz howze

Old November 20th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i juzt haz one qweskin, whut iz eunuf tirkeybird, Tiger who haz nefur had
enuf
Amelia T Cat wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 10:24:13 -0800, Me wrote:

Oh, Amelia, my luv! Dat wud be furry furry wunnerful. Weze will make
sure she sets dat up fangsgifin weekend, aftur shez fed us nuf

turkeybird.

Booker

Ok, that sounds good. My humans are going to be in Wiscatson Thanksgiving
and the day after, but home the rest of that weekend. And they'd better
bring LOTS and LOTS of turkeybird home with them! Or roast one for all of
us when they get home.

Amelia

Old November 20th 07, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hrmph owrz hoominz iz too bigga hogz fur it ta lazt dat long, Tiger thinkin
himsef iz gettin ripped off
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O. T. Enuf is dat dere is sum for yourownselvez effertime da
hooman walkz past da cold box for at least a week.

Old November 20th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When da gramby kooked turkeybird, her kooked two birdz, one for da dinnerz
and one for usens ta eat later. Her didn kook onez last yearz and won't dis
year. Hope her getz back to doink dat soonz. Piglet rememberink dat gramby
did kook one durink da winter time in January.

Old November 22nd 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

wez onlee gits a liddle bite not a bunch!
"Cory" wrote in message
. org...
In article , says...
Hihi diz iz O. T. Enuf is dat dere is sum for yourownselvez effertime da
hooman walkz past da cold box for at least a week.

Attid leezt a HOLE WEEK???

Piggyz... nokitty needz DAT much turkeeburdz!!!

--- Unca Cory