Hot Dang No D*G

Old May 3rd 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hot Dang No D*G

Hihi diz iz O T and da gramby and da families went to da shelters in Indiana
and goes what? Dey iz only opens from Wednesday fur Fridays so we dozen
huff a do*GO at ourown houze rite now.

If families want to adopt a critter what sense does it make not to be open
on Saturday or Sunday.

Old May 3rd 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

WeLL shoot. Ifn you want a new peT, I can jus bring yu won! How bout a
greay KittEn?

LeO, reddy to bring tha kitten

Old May 3rd 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T. We , me Willow and Pig would refer a cat but da gramby
finkz her needz a dog. Dere are not so nize hooman kida in da neiborhud
anna she knowz dey won mess around so muchz iffin dey knows der iz a god to
bark and let uz know somone is aroun. When Scooter (RB wud bark den, da dogz
by uzenz wud bark and raize a fuz. We duzen like it but we unnerstanz it.
Fangu u for da offer but NO MORE KITTIES PLEASE.
"Lucy" rote in message

Old May 3rd 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Gramby cud get a recording uf a dawg barkingH n den dere wont be a need fur
a reel dawwige. But maybe she needs one. She needs tew be safe.
PUUUUrs
Mosey
"Lucy"
Will a D*g be nise to you catts?

LeO

Old May 4th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T and da gramby and da families went to da shelters in Indiana
and goes what? Dey iz only opens from Wednesday fur Fridays so we dozen
huff a do*GO at ourown houze rite now.

If families want to adopt a critter what sense does it make not to be open
on Saturday or Sunday.

Dat's crazy! A place dat is tryin to find howses fur kitties or diggies
is s'possed to be open at least on Caturday, and prolly ought to be open
on Sunday too.

Harri Roadcat
Old May 4th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T ann da gramby stillz haz a dog cage and plans on gettink us
quainted slowly. Her hopez ta find a D*G dat haz been round cats beforez.
Dat iz da plan but we knowz her won let a doggie hurt ourselfez.
"Lucy" wrote in message
Will a D*g be nise to you catts?

LeO

Old May 4th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby likez ta go for walkz and a dog wiff her is
saferz sides dat it won let herself walk inta a ditch. We knowz it willz be
ok.

Old May 4th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We even called a animal hospital that says they have dogs and cats for
adoption. People don't want to pay a bill so they just leave the animal.
They closed at ten today. It just made no sense whatsoever to me.

Old May 4th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 3, 7:12 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T ann da gramby stillz haz a dog cage and plans on gettink us
quainted slowly. Her hopez ta find a D*G dat haz been round cats beforez.
Dat iz da plan but we knowz her won let a doggie hurt ourselfez.

Ub COARSE gnot. Yoor d*ggy will becum part of yoor fambly an wuv yoo
all. Gramby gnowz how too pik out a gud d*ggy. I yam gonna ast Bear
iff he gnowz anny d*gz wut gneed a hom.

--
Maggy May
"The long cool-down is over,