Hot Dang No D*G

Old May 4th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Hot Dang No D*G

I really don't want a pup. A year or two old would be fine. I bought,
against my families wishes, a Reel type mower yesterday. No gas, no electric
but plenty of exercise. May not need a dog after all for that purpose.
However there is still the human problem of people knowing you are alone and
all that.
"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote in message
. ..

:
Hihi diz iz O T ann da gramby stillz haz a dog cage and plans on gettink
us
quainted slowly. Her hopez ta find a D*G dat haz been round cats
beforez.
Dat iz da plan but we knowz her won let a doggie hurt ourselfez.

Mrrrrrrrp dat iz gudgud uffen hur tew dew dat fur yew.
Iz she gunna git a boy or gurl dawgee?
Dat dawgee wil wuvs yewz cuz she wuvs yew tew
She shundt get a witto baby puppy tho cuz dem iz hard tew trane.
a oldur dawgee dat haz tew go out to do hiz porty n stuff n xcercize.

Ub COARSE gnot. Yoor d*ggy will becum part of yoor fambly an wuv yoo
all. Gramby gnowz how too pik out a gud d*ggy. I yam gonna ast Bear
iff he gnowz anny d*gz wut gneed a hom.

*look at yew* nods n she will gib it a gudgud home tew
Dat iz gudgud abvise. Wat kinda dawgee iz Bear?
a Noofie? Iz he silly? dawgees are silly fings.
Dat dawgee will protext gramby from outside greeblings.
n it will wuv yew tew..member dat
wunner wat shewill name da dawgie?

Mosey

--
Maggy May

"The long cool-down is over,
And John Henry is running again.
He's running for the finish line, the winner's circle,
Like always.
He's running to the Rainbow Bridge.
Watch him run."

Diz made wadder in Meowmies eyez

Old May 4th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Matthew Harold, meet Snowflake. Must be your twin. In my lap, meowing,
chirping, purring, all the time I'm on the phone.

Julie

Granby wrote:
You guys have never heard anything so funny unless you talk to Matthew
Harold on the phone. He is just like a husband or a child who, the minute
you get on the phone just has to have attention. He is not quiet about it
either. He really makes my day sometimes because he gets vocal about being
in on the conversation.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat stupid butted you keepa dat d thing at yourown howze until Mz piglette
teachez itsef mannerz, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T and da gramby and da families went to da shelters in

Indiana
and goes what? Dey iz only opens from Wednesday fur Fridays so we dozen
huff a do*GO at ourown houze rite now.

If families want to adopt a critter what sense does it make not to be
open
on Saturday or Sunday.

Old May 6th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Dat iz a gudgud idea gramby. Yew wanna long hair or short hair d*g?
Yew neeed a nice dawgee hoo will be nise tew yew catz n protext yew tew
Wuv Yew
]Mosey
"Granby"

Old May 6th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 4, 1:06*am, "Mosey =^. .^="
wrote:
:

Hihi diz iz O T ann da gramby stillz haz a dog cage and plans on gettink
us
quainted slowly. *Her hopez ta find a D*G dat haz been round cats
beforez.
Dat iz da plan but we knowz her won let a doggie hurt ourselfez.

Mrrrrrrrp *dat iz gudgud uffen hur tew dew dat fur yew.
Iz she gunna git a boy or gurl dawgee?
Dat dawgee wil wuvs yewz cuz she wuvs yew tew
She shundt get a witto baby puppy tho cuz dem iz hard tew trane.
a oldur dawgee dat *haz tew go out to do hiz porty n stuff n xcercize.

Ub COARSE gnot. Yoor d*ggy will becum part of yoor fambly an wuv yoo
all. Gramby gnowz how too pik out a gud d*ggy. I yam gonna ast Bear
iff he gnowz anny d*gz wut gneed a hom.

*look at yew* nods *n she will gib it a gudgud home tew
Dat iz gudgud abvise. * Wat kinda dawgee iz Bear?
a Noofie?

Gno. Uncl Bill sez hee iz a Labrudoor retreevur. Dat iz wy all ub r
doorz iz still heer. He treeves dem.

*Iz he silly?

Yes. Hee iz silly an sweeet.

*dawgees are silly fings.
Dat dawgee will protext gramby from outside greeblings.
n it will wuv yew tew..member dat
wunner wat shewill name da dawgie?

Wutteffur hiz nam iz. Gramby giffs gudgud namz two hur frenz.

--
Maggy May

Old May 7th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I really don't want a pup am in hopes can find one that has been around
cats, at least some.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
:

Old May 8th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Yew usta hab one jest wike dat ones wiff da weelz tew?
nosepoink
Mosey
"Stormmee"
der wuz one of doze in owrown howze earlier, but itz gone now, Stormmee
Mosey =^. .^=
Hihi OT,
*nods nolingly* Yuuuup, dats rite. da dawggiw wunt let her faw down.
Meowmie haz tew uze a wakker sew she wunt faw down go boom.
Et iz red n haz 4 weelz n a seet I wike tew set on she gibs usses rides
on
et wheee.
down da hawl we go onnit.
n a bell fur wen otter hoominz git in her way in da store n dunt wanna
move.
But we kant haf a dawgie cuz dere r more uf usses dan dere shud be here.
4
vsssss 3 shhhhhhhh
But we iz awayz smarterz dan dawggies..dat's a faxct
oooooo a moth ~~~~~~~~~%
Mosey runz uff ......gottit !

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby likez ta go for walkz and a dog wiff her

is
saferz sides dat it won let herself walk inta a ditch. We knowz it

willz
be ok.
"Mosey =^. .^=" ..
Gramby cud get a recording uf a dawg barkingH n den dere wont be a
need
fur a reel dawwige. But maybe she needs one. She needs tew be safe.
PUUUUrs
Mosey
"Lucy"
Will a D*g be nise to you catts?

LeO

Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T. We , me Willow and Pig would refer a cat but da
gramby finkz her needz a dog. Dere are not so nize hooman kida in
da
neiborhud anna she knowz dey won mess around so muchz iffin dey
knows
der iz a god to bark and let uz know somone is aroun. When Scooter

(RB
wud bark den, da dogz by uzenz wud bark and raize a fuz. We duzen

like
it but we unnerstanz it. Fangu u for da offer but NO MORE KITTIES
PLEASE.
"Lucy" rote in message
WeLL shoot. Ifn you want a new peT, I can jus bring yu won! How
bout

greay KittEn?

LeO, reddy to bring tha kitten

Old May 8th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Will in New Haven"
On May 4, 1:06 am, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
:

[...]

Labrudoor retreevur'z is nise dawgieez.

Iz he silly?

Yes. Hee iz silly an sweeet.

Gib him a nosepoink frum me willya?

dawgees are silly fings.
Dat dawgee will protext gramby from outside greeblings.
n it will wuv yew tew..member dat
wunner wat shewill name da dawgie?

Wutteffur hiz nam iz. Gramby giffs gudgud namz two hur frenz.

*nods* yess she will, hur is sutch a nise ladee G
nosepoinks n Wuv
Mosey

--
Maggy May

Old May 8th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Yew iz rite trudi, dat iz stoopid, fur dem not tre bee open fur dat!!
but da d*g will lurn mannurs frum mz Piglet n a hurry n Gramby wont let
anyfing hapen tew yews. *shakes head no no*
Wuv
Mosey