Facebook and Twitter

Old March 24th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Facebook and Twitter

Yess. Its facebook fur cats. Yu can make a cat a profile paje and put
ther pikchur on it.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
cat book??? Trudi

"Lucy" wrote in message
I kno fur a fact dat der ar LOTS of kittiez on facebuk, an we haf been
involved in meowchatting ANNA wedwink!

We ar on Catbook, tuu.

Lucy

Pawpa iz onna Facebook site, tuu. I duzzint unfurstand wy, dough. I
duzzint fink dem letz kitteez on dere (ur at leezt meowchat!).

--- Onyx, purrplekzt abowt da Facebook hoopla...

Old March 24th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Mar 23, 9:23*pm, Lucy wrote:
Yess. Its facebook fur cats. Yu can make a cat a profile paje and put
ther pikchur on it.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
cat book??? Trudi
"Lucy" wrote in message
I kno fur a fact dat der ar LOTS of kittiez on facebuk, an we haf been
involved in meowchatting ANNA wedwink!

We ar on Catbook, tuu.

Lucy

Da humin iz onna Facebook ana we are onna Catbook. We don't du meny uv
da quizez and stuff but da humin iz addickted tu sum gamez, az ar sum
uf da uffer antis.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old March 24th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz pownce iz gowinta catsider diz atta nezt meetin, duz anicat wantsa gif
imput bowt it, Trudi, settin da agenda fur da nezt meetin beclawz da hoominz
iz gowin owt today..
"Lucy" wrote in message
Yess. Its facebook fur cats. Yu can make a cat a profile paje and put ther
pikchur on it.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
cat book??? Trudi

Old March 27th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

I habbent gotted time n bsydez, meomiez pooter wont let hurself get on
Facebook or catbook innymoar cuz uf a greebling infextashun in da pooter.
Hur kant effen git youtube to wurk n hur sez sum bad wurds bowt dat. But
hut iz happee dat her kan still gits hur emayles n git on hur 2 noozgroopz n
me on mine. Dum pooter, I fink if I pee onnit tonite, mebbee dat will fix
et? I dunno.
FEED MEE MEOWMIE..GNOW!!
Mosey

owrz pownce iz gowinta catsider diz atta nezt meetin, duz anicat wantsa
gif imput bowt it, Trudi, settin da agenda fur da nezt meetin beclawz da
hoominz iz gowin owt today..
"Lucy"
Yess. Its facebook fur cats. Yu can make a cat a profile paje and put
ther pikchur on it.

Lucy

Stormmee wrote:
cat book??? Trudi

Old March 27th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey` =^..^=`

Default Facebook and Twitter n My Space

Pee Ess My Space duzznt let usses kitties on dere, Hisspit on dat.
I twied once, but dey taked me off it cuz I wuzznt hoomin.

=^..^=
M Mosey...hissed

Old March 28th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I kno fur a fact dat der ar LOTS of kittiez on facebuk, an we haf been
involved in meowchatting ANNA wedwink!

We ar on Catbook, tuu.

Lucy

Onyx is now on Catbook as a DSH Male if you want to find him. His
picture is of him (an all-black cat) on his grandparents' white bed.

--- Unca Cory

Oh gud! We wil luk fur him!

Lucy
Old March 28th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 00:35:19 -0500, Cory's nimble, little paws typed:

Onyx is now on Catbook as a DSH Male if you want to find him. His
picture is of him (an all-black cat) on his grandparents' white bed.

--- Unca Cory

I did, buttid dere iz 798 catz naymed Onyx on Catbook! Luk fur me,
I'ze da only Mme. Anaïs!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/27/2009 11:51:02 PM