Good tuna news,

Old March 29th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Good tuna news,

wrote:

On Mar 28, 7:15Â*am, Fred wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. Â*I have a call back on one of my
applications.
They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da
streets and I can live
on it... IF I get da job. Â*It looks good. Â*I think yor purrs
have been workin. Â*Fangu furry much.

Fangu Mosey. Â*It's werkin. Â*I got 80% on my test, (65% was a
pass),
and many uv da questions were about Window$ XP and VISTA which I
have
nevver used. (I run linux since Window$ 98). Â*So I've cleared
the first steps and have an interview soon. Â*It looks very good
and I think I can do well at this.
With the economy the way it is, I am happy with the way
things
seem
to be turning out. Â*Keep your paws crossed for me.
--
Peace,
Fred

I haff neffurr stopt, unka Fred.
Juzt leemme kno wen tu uncross mine pawz an shtart wawkin
nurrmullee uhgin..

Yes I will. Â*My interview is tuuzday and I should know after that.

--
Peace,
Fred

Weez all purrin fur yu Unca Fred. Weez node yur gonna dude well at
da inturfiew!

DaRennieKidz, fosterkitties an speshullee Diana, Ryan an Cinnamon
with Anti Heather tu

Fangu. Love to the kitties.

Old March 29th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:

On Mar 28, 3:38Â*pm, Fred wrote:
I'm nearly always happy, or at least contented, even if I *did*
starve on the streets. Â*My journey is mostly spiritual now.

Fred

Dat'z hough I feel, Unca Fred. I wuz starfin inna wallzm tryin tu
tayk car uv mine kittens wen mine humin found me. Effun wen fingz
arn't gonna mine weigh, Ize happee.
Alice Ann Madre

Quite so. I think we are soul mates.

Old March 29th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:

On Mar 28, 3:38 pm, Fred wrote:

I'm nearly always happy, or at least contented, even if I
*did*
starve on the streets. My journey is mostly spiritual now.

Fred

Mine Meowmie takess care ob me no madder wot uffer tings goink on.
Datz wat countz soo i gno she is sucsessfull.

Gudgud wuk Fwed..heer ar sum purrrrz . Dey gud fur effuryting, an
furry weewaxing, so pweez take sum wif yoo wen yoo goze out.
MeOwy...purrrrrng..~{{{^_"_^}}}

During Earth hour last night I had all the lights off and purrred fur
the kitties I have known at the RB and those still with us, and then
for all kitties effurywhere and d*ggies tuu. Then I tried to expand
my meditation to include all life. It was very weewaxing, and
empowering.

Old March 29th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

You know it, Lucy. Rock on!

Lucy wrote:

Dat is an egsellent way to put it.

Lucy, singen "You Can't Always Get What You Want"

Granby wrote:
In diz timez iffin it payz da billz and feedz urself, den u shud be
happi. Don be unhappi, we allz wantz da bestis but it duz alwayz
kum az soon as we
wantz. Piglet know this from watching hoomans.

"Fred" wrote in message
This one isn't that, but it will pay the bills and make my
volunteer
work possible. It's hard to define what one deserves oneself, but
the "non-paying work" is the job I need to do.

Old March 29th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Dustee wrote:

On Mar 28, 3:38Â*pm, Fred wrote:
I'm nearly always happy, or at least contented, even if I *did*
starve on the streets. Â*My journey is mostly spiritual now.

Fred

Mine Meowmie takess care ob me no madder wot uffer tings goink on.
Datz wat countz soo i gno she is sucsessfull.

You're lucky to have her, obviously. Best wishes fur all.

Old March 30th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I'm nearly always happy, or at least contented, even if I *did*
starve on the streets. My journey is mostly spiritual now.

Fred

Datz gudgud, your 'spirits' kan hulp yoo. Let dem gide yourownsef.
Meowmie wants tew gib yoo a frend hug cos yoo n her hab noan eech uther a
long time. Tayke dat hug wif yoo tew n keep in en yer pocket, n take it owt
wen yoo need et.
((((((((Fred))))))) from Meowmie Kyla
Et foldz up pretty gud,

Mine Meowmie takess care ob me no madder wot uffer tings goink on.
Datz wat countz soo i gno she is sucsessfull.

Gudgud wuk Fwed..heer ar sum purrrrz . Dey gud fur effuryting, an
furry weewaxing, so pweez take sum wif yoo wen yoo goze out.
MeOwy...purrrrrng..~{{{^_"_^}}}

I will join mine frend MeOwy in gibbing yoo sum uff mine purrz tew. Alwayz
keep dem wiff yoo, dey r furry powerful, n yess, furry relaxing. Gudgud
adbise MeOwy
Mine Meowmie sez mine laowd purrs help hur nee payne a LOT.

=^-o^= Mosey, relaxed, haff uhsleeep, purring laowd tew

Old March 30th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I'm nearly always happy, or at least contented, even if I
*did*
starve on the streets. My journey is mostly spiritual now.

Fred

Mine Meowmie takess care ob me no madder wot uffer tings goink on.
Datz wat countz soo i gno she is sucsessfull.

Gudgud wuk Fwed..heer ar sum purrrrz . Dey gud fur effuryting, an
furry weewaxing, so pweez take sum wif yoo wen yoo goze out.
MeOwy...purrrrrng..~{{{^_"_^}}}

During Earth hour last night I had all the lights off and purrred
fur
the kitties I have known at the RB and those still with us, and then
for all kitties effurywhere and d*ggies tuu. Then I tried to expand
my meditation to include all life. It was very weewaxing, and
empowering.

Dat iz a gudgud fing tew do Unka Fred. Um, wat time is Earth hour?
Jest kurious.
nosepoink
Mosey

Old March 30th 09, 10:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

It has passed now, Mosey. It was frum 8:30 to 9:30 on Saturday night
where effurrybody was to put out their lights. It's just a symbolic
gesture to draw attention to the energy we use and the pollution it
creates.