Halogen ovens (OT)

Old November 19th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default Halogen ovens (OT)

Lesley wrote:
On Nov 18, 8:52 am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I think what you might be saying is that you don't

I like cooking when I have time to do it properly like at weekends but
our cooker is too big for day to day use it takes ages to pre-heat and
that adds to the electric bill

I very much regret agreeing to an electric oven when I had a new kitchen. I
hate it. I had a gas one before which was much better.

also the halogen oven stands on the
worktop Dave can use it. He can't bend down enough to get trays etc
in and out of the oven without there being a possibility he could fall
over or drop things so it would be better for him to use- he's the
better cook out of the pair of us!

It might work for you then.

Tweed

Old November 20th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Nov 19, 11:45*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It might work for you then.

We'll probably give it a try especially for Dave during the week- I
take sandwiches or eat out I don't like to eat after the early evening
and certainly not something heavy because I can't sleep if I do so if
I eat when I get home after work then it'll be something like rice
cakes or cheese and crackers but Dave has to eat something when he
gets up and I'm away and since he can't use the oven safely it tends
to be soup or a ready meal so I figure with the halogen oven he might
be able to do something a little more satisfying

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs