Bruiser's little friend

Old November 7th 03, 05:50 PM
John Biltz

Default Bruiser's little friend

Bruiser has a new friend. An orange male kitten a couple of weeks older
than him. He lives in the next building. This kitten, although only
half Bruiser's size has a fearsome reputation for driving off and
attacking small dogs while on their walkies and is generally known as a
very mean cat. I never met him until he started hanging around Bruiser a
few weeks ago but I had heard the stories about him and a neighbor
identified him. I guess he is just very territorial because Bruiser and
him are are just best buds. He shows up looking for Bruiser and they go
running around the neighborhood chasing each other, hanging out on the
wall and doing general cat stuff together. They are just so opposite in
looks and temperment it seems odd that they would be such good friends

Old November 7th 03, 10:17 PM
polonca12000

I'm so glad Bruiser has found someone to accompany him on his roaming.
Best wishes and purrs for both of them to always come home safely,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"John Biltz" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Bruiser has a new friend. snip

Old November 7th 03, 10:36 PM
Tanada

John Biltz wrote:

Bruiser has a new friend. An orange male kitten a couple of weeks older
than him. He lives in the next building. This kitten, although only
half Bruiser's size has a fearsome reputation for driving off and
attacking small dogs while on their walkies and is generally known as a
very mean cat. I never met him until he started hanging around Bruiser a
few weeks ago but I had heard the stories about him and a neighbor
identified him.

OMG, the beginnings of a KITTY GANG. And Pine Cone isn't there to be
the ring leader this time. Start saving bail money now, John.

Pam S. who keeps her discover card just for bail money

Old November 8th 03, 07:17 AM
Takayuki

John Biltz wrote:
Bruiser has a new friend. An orange male kitten a couple of weeks older
than him. He lives in the next building. This kitten, although only
half Bruiser's size has a fearsome reputation for driving off and
attacking small dogs while on their walkies and is generally known as a
very mean cat.

Bruiser must be pretty big if he's younger, but twice the size of his
new friend!

Old November 8th 03, 08:08 AM
John Biltz

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 23:17:50 -0800, Takayuki wrote
(in message ):

John Biltz wrote:
Bruiser has a new friend. An orange male kitten a couple of weeks older
than him. He lives in the next building. This kitten, although only
half Bruiser's size has a fearsome reputation for driving off and
attacking small dogs while on their walkies and is generally known as a
very mean cat.

Bruiser must be pretty big if he's younger, but twice the size of his
new friend!

Bruiser is over 9 pounds, that was a week ago the way he is growing its
probably more now. But mainly it is that the other cat is pretty small.