new yearz pwanz

Old January 1st 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default new yearz pwanz

Happy new year LL
"Adam" wrote in message
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
waow, dem iz kyoot. Diz iz shure un nise pwace tew be rite gnow. hay,
Loveable Louise iz in Tasmania..ai winner iffen hur noze wee r awl heer
..ai wyl fynd owt sez Mosey

NE1 not visit me I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Port Arthur, Tasmania
http://www.portarthurtasmania.com/

Old January 2nd 11, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

We iz in Pawstraylia tuu, on dat eyeland dat hazza dark brown sand
beetsh.
Shurlee yu kin fynd us?

You gotz lotza eyelandz neer yu, azk uhrownd.
Noo Yeerz iz uh hollyday, so yu dunt havta woik, juzt kum an endjoy da
sand an da Boofay fuud.
--
Pitô.ônya, on day off frum beink Vice GPB

"Adam" wrote in message
we wantz ursefta come anna bizit alla uses, Trudi

I just tuk tyme off to 'tend Jellicle Ball, not shur I cud manaj it
agen so soon.

Where iz u all NEway?

"Lovable Louise"
Port Arthur, Tasmania
http://www.portarthurtasmania.com/

we iz in Pawstraylya, juzt lyke yu ar.
Google

Old January 2nd 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Where iz u all NEway?

"Lovable Louise"

We'z on a island off da coast of Pawstralia, on a beach called Stoney
Beach. Itz nice an warm dere.

Ranger

Y U not visit me? U not respeck yur leedur? NE1 not visit me I beet
dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Port Arthur, Tasmania

Old January 2nd 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It wud be eazier iffin u kamed here kauze we already haz fudz and all for da
kitties. We haff been waiting for da kave kitties to join uz but dem
didn't. Piglett wondering what kind of kitties they were not to be
sociable.

Old January 2nd 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

we wantz ursefta bizit uses beclwz we misses ursef, OEJ

Retreet furry demanding. Wuz hard enuf gettin permishun 2 leev 4
Ball, cant leev agen so soon.

"Lovable Louise"
Port Arthur, Tasmania
Old January 2nd 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

LL Gramby iz writink diz venture in hooman speak for her grandkidz U kan
haff da last wurds to be putted at da end if u haz a new yearz messaje for
da kommunitee. Piglett thinking this is only right.

Old January 3rd 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef nefur knowz ifin dey getted buzee wiffa mergencee or ifin dey iz beree
shy... mayhapz dey iz new kitteez anna will join uses znoufr timez, OEJ