Hi from BlueBird

Old July 21st 04, 01:24 AM
Yoj

Default Hi from BlueBird

I just talked to BlueBird. She said to tell everyone hi. She's still
hanging in there, but she only gets on the computer once a day, just
long enough to read her e-mail and occasionally send a joke or something
to some of her friends.

LittleBit is doing amazingly well. The vet gave up on him, and he's a
vet who doesn't give up easily. So BB took him to her herbalist, who
prescribed assorted herbs. He hates taking the stuff, but he's
thriving. Well, he doesn't eat much, and weighs only six pounds, but he
plays a little and seems happy. When the vet saw him a couple of months
after he said he couldn't do any more, he was amazed.

BB is coughing a lot, but she said the pain from her liver is much less.
She attributes that to the herbs, too. Who am I to argue?

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old July 21st 04, 01:43 PM
JPHobbs

Glad to hear about BlueBird Joy, I was thinking of her only the other day
and was going to ask about her as when my pc crashed I lost her addressalong
with all my others and I'm such a dummyI need people to send me an e,mail
and reply to it before I can get it in my address bookI have some more
stories
and pictures saved up fore her so I was going to write but I wasn't sure she
was still at the same place,If you hear again could you ask her to send me
an e.mail
so I can reply Jean.P.

news

Old July 21st 04, 07:03 PM
SUQKRT

In article . net, "Yoj"
wrote:

BB is coughing a lot, but she said the pain from her liver is much less. She

attributes that to the herbs, too. Who am I to argue?

--
Joy

Send BB purrs from Mass.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old July 22nd 04, 01:41 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:24:53 GMT, "Yoj"
wrote:

I just talked to BlueBird. She said to tell everyone hi. She's still
hanging in there, but she only gets on the computer once a day, just
long enough to read her e-mail and occasionally send a joke or something
to some of her friends.

LittleBit is doing amazingly well. The vet gave up on him, and he's a
vet who doesn't give up easily. So BB took him to her herbalist, who
prescribed assorted herbs. He hates taking the stuff, but he's
thriving. Well, he doesn't eat much, and weighs only six pounds, but he
plays a little and seems happy. When the vet saw him a couple of months
after he said he couldn't do any more, he was amazed.

BB is coughing a lot, but she said the pain from her liver is much less.
She attributes that to the herbs, too. Who am I to argue?

Thanks for the update. I suppose I should send off a "Thinking of you"
type message to her, since I remember hearing that she enjoys getting
the messages, even though she can't spend much time on line.

I was thinking about BB's Little Bit the other day when someone
mentioned having trouble with a sick kitty not eating. I remember when
her LB was so sick. It sounded like time had about run out and it was
time for him to be PTS. Glad to hear he's still hanging in there.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

BlueBird update Yoj Cat anecdotes 33 April 8th 04 03:45 AM
BlueBird and LittleBit Yoj Cat anecdotes 11 September 27th 03 06:52 AM
Another BlueBird message Yoj Cat anecdotes 20 September 8th 03 02:31 AM