RPCA: news.individual.net filters *ALL* garbage posts!

Old September 12th 05, 09:17 PM
Kwwwaaaazzeeeee Kaaaaaattzzz

Default RPCA: news.individual.net filters *ALL* garbage posts!

jmcquown bent over and whined:

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:57:18 -0400, "Gabey8"
wrote:

HALLELUJAH! Thank you to the many people who recommended
news.individual.net as a garbage-free news service.

There is not one single, solitary gibberish post on it. Not one!

All I have to do is killfile unwanted IDs and bingo! I can read RPCA
in peace. No gibberish, no trolls, no problem.

Between that, and using talkaboutpets.com when I am on a computer
with no newsreader program, I will never have to see another flood
post again.

10 Euros/year... what's that work out to? A little more than one US
dollar a month? Whatever it is, it's more than worth the investment.
It's cheaper than the antacids and/or aspirin that'd be required
after seeing too many disruptive posts.

They're definitely worth the money... as a bonus they also archive
about three months worth of postings for each group - my old
newsserver only kept them for a week! The only thing you can't get off
them are the binaries (oh, and the alt.sex hierarchy, but who needs
them?) I subscribed when they said 'pay up or lose the service', and
I'm wondering what they're going to do when it's time for renewals...
do they sent out a reminder email or are we supposed to remember
ourselves?

According to the web site, you'll get an email well in advance of renewal
time. If you used that FirstBank (?) option to set up the account, they'll
renew it automatically unless you instruct them not to.

Well ain't you just the cutest little bundle of techno babble.

Jill

Jack me off Jill. You'll need two hands
Old September 12th 05, 09:18 PM
Kwwwaaaazzeeeee Kaaaaaattzzz

Donna M bent over and whined:

Holy cow

Well yes Jill is a little obese and has those cottage cheese thunder
thighs. But that's no reason to insult her
Old September 13th 05, 01:00 AM
Mr. Kwazy Catz Executive Vice President UTB

Trish bent over and whined:

"Donna M" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

Holy cow -- you know what ELSE it filters? Posts from certain known

trolls
(whose names I won't bother listing here, as they'd only enjoy the
publicity). There's a certain set of names which are NOT showing up in

my
posts, period. I don't even have to killfile them!

You stupid stupid fool, haven't you yet learned what troll is and isn't.

That's a PKB blondee