Do You Kiss Your cats?

Old March 24th 08, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Do You Kiss Your cats?

I love to kiss my 4 kitties on the top of their heads each day, especially
in the morning and before bed, when I say good night to them. But one of
these days I'll learn not to put my Chapstick on my lips first...
cat hair is hard to get rid of
I also, each day, put my hand gently on top of each of their heads and say
'little blessings on your head'. They love that.
And so do I
Kyla
--and happy kitties

Old March 24th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I love to kiss my 4 kitties on the top of their heads each day,
especially in the morning and before bed, when I say good night to
them. But one of these days I'll learn not to put my Chapstick on my
lips first... cat hair is hard to get rid of
I also, each day, put my hand gently on top of each of their heads
and say 'little blessings on your head'. They love that.
And so do I
Kyla
--and happy kitties

Sure, I kiss the top of Persia's head when we're snuggling. No specific
time of day

Jill

Old March 24th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Of course we do! Basho likes to kiss me back, but his "kissing"
involves fangs in my nose, so I try to avoid them.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 24th 08, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I figured everyone did. O T and Piglet expect a good morning. Willow
sometimes lets you kiss the top of her head and sometimes not.

Old March 24th 08, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
blkcatgal

All the time! Except when I put lipstick on...it's hard to get that stuff
off of their furr. Then I just give them air kisses.

S.
---
. ..

Old March 24th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
I love to kiss my 4 kitties on the top of their heads each day, especially
in the morning and before bed, when I say good night to them. But one of
these days I'll learn not to put my Chapstick on my lips first...
cat hair is hard to get rid of
I also, each day, put my hand gently on top of each of their heads and say
'little blessings on your head'. They love that.
And so do I
Kyla
--and happy kitties

Not only do I kiss my cats, but they french kiss back! LOL! Sammy,
especially, likes to lick my face. They'll all give me nose kisses (a cat's
greeting, display of affection).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 24th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I love to kiss my 4 kitties on the top of their heads each day,
especially in the morning and before bed, when I say good night to
them. But one of these days I'll learn not to put my Chapstick on my
lips first... cat hair is hard to get rid of
I also, each day, put my hand gently on top of each of their heads
and say 'little blessings on your head'. They love that.
And so do I
Kyla
--and happy kitties

I kiss Snoopy and Baggy, I wouldn't dare to kiss Shadow yet he's still
semi-feral and very unpredictable though he is getting friendlier every day,
he followed me round the garden today when I was filling the bird feeders.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 24th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
blkcatgal

My Wally cat will kiss me back right on the lips! My husband thinks it's
gross, but I think it's rather endearing. Every time he does it though, I
think of Peanuts and when Snoopy kisses Lucy and she has a fit!

S.
---
"CatNipped" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 24th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
. ..
My Wally cat will kiss me back right on the lips! My husband thinks it's
gross, but I think it's rather endearing. Every time he does it though, I
think of Peanuts and when Snoopy kisses Lucy and she has a fit!

LOL! That's what Sammy does and it doesn't bother me a bit even though I
*do* know where that tongue's been! ; I secretly think she thinks I have
bad breath and is trying to clean me up! I refrain from telling her
anything about the odiferous nature of her tongue.

Hugs,

CatNipped

S.
---
"CatNipped" wrote in message
. ..

Old March 24th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
DWMeowMix

On Mar 24, 12:52*am, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
I love to kiss my 4 kitties on the top of their heads each day, especially
in the morning and before bed, when I say good night to them. *But one of
these days I'll learn not to put my Chapstick on my lips first...
cat hair is hard to get rid of
I also, each day, put my hand gently on top of each of their heads and say
'little blessings on your head'. *They love that.
And so do I *
Kyla
--and happy kitties

ALWAYS! I love kissing my kitties and do so at every opportunity. It
also gives me a chance to snuggle at their silky, soft fur. Something
we all love. And you know, what else? My kitties kiss me back, right
on the lips! Lick, lick...

Kiss him on the head Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 3 October 3rd 07 02:38 PM
Kiss Me At Once Enfilade Cat anecdotes 2 November 26th 06 04:52 PM
Kiss and Makeup? Mischief Cat anecdotes 1 March 27th 06 01:50 AM
"Kiss you all over" Saccharin Warning! Takayuki Cat anecdotes 12 December 14th 04 05:25 AM
"Kiss you all over" Saccharin Warning! Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 0 December 14th 04 05:24 AM