Ant Micki finks I am smartted

Old July 27th 10, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Ant Micki finks I am smartted

Uncl Bill used da howl-monster on da rugg in mine rume. I am a vetrun
ob da howl-monster. Our Mommie used wun all da thym an I stopt beein
skard ub dem long ago. Den Anti Micki used a differun kin ob monnister
on our flor. Itted wuz big an yoosd steem. Wile shee didded dat I sat
camlee on da bed, pointin out spots she mite hab missed an talkin to
herseff cheerfooly. It was kwite plesant an da karpit wuz all reddy
for a gneiss gnu kote ub cat hares afterward. An shee sed, "yoo ar a
gud smart gurl" as she leff.

WooToo

Las KNIGHT, wile we wuz all aroun da hoomins tabl for dinner, mine own
Mommy Micki wen on an on about how SMART WooToo is. I am off ended. I
gno I am pritty butted I am no dum blond or noffing wike dat. Wy don't
she seigh I am smart?

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY (an SMART) wun
Old July 27th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sum timez it iz ok to peer dumb and notted be. Dat weigh dem hoomanz duzen
speck too much iffin you want to nap stead of making dem happie. Willow
knowing this to be true.

Old July 27th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 27, 11:18*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Deer Sunrise. I fink, an I GNO yoo ar furry furry smart, cuz yoo hab
makked shur effurybuddy gnos yoo ar pritty, an if dere wuz to be a
byoodie con test, yoo wud be da WINNer effen if nobuddy sees yoo. Den
yoo wud get wotz ob toonas an toor da whirled. Concatshulayshuns on
yoor smarttedness.

Deer WooToo. Iam furry inspyrd doo too Woo Toos brafeness an cawm
dameener in da fays ob a monstur.
Fangyu yoo Woo Too fur yur stowwie.

MeOwy
Old July 27th 10, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

Uzed steem in diz hawt wethur? waow..
yeUP..ai sew toatlee ugree wif efferf ing MeO*wy sez, (datz hur gagemunt
ring in hur nayme)..gnot onlee cuz hur is mine feeonsay,
but cuz hur iz rite.
We kan ulso trikowr hoomins sumtymez tew. waffs.
Mosey

Old July 28th 10, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 27, 3:22*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Butted, mine sweet an wunnerfullest feeyonsay Mosey, wotz da mots
impurrtint is, hoo doo YOO fink is da prittyhiss wun?
Signed, yoor wuvving feeyonsay, Meowy (admyring da sparkling on hur
pawdigit.)