Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Attention Pitoonya: Regarding da Booteek

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Oct 3, 6:06 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 19:34:30 -0000, 's nimble,
little paws typed:

On Oct 2, 7:53 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
concatulationz onn yourown new buzinezz, it willz be nize ta hafa spa
opin
agin, Trudi, who would still likta wrote in
message

Da Spa an Booteek ar lyke ennyfing in da Commyunitee - alweez deyre
inna bakgrownd. It jewst taykes sumwum tu rememfur an go wif it :-)

Trudi, yu ar still owr valued recepshyunist - get redee fur
appoyntmentz!

We myte need tu fill sum vacanciez in da staff - I'll haf tu luk up da
employee filez.

Cinni

I finks dat awl da gurlkitties will be makink appointmentz befur
da
Ball an Winking!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/3/2007 9:06:11 PM

I hope so. We are offuring a spshyul Spa Day tu hewp purpare fur da
Ball (I pozted sumfing abowt diz yestidday, but da hisspitt sekretree
hit da wrong button an discarded it, ur sumfing).

So, ask fur da Ball Speshyul wen yu make yur appointmint, an Trudi
will set yu up for da sauna, da meowssaj, an awl uf da uffur
ameniteez.

Cinni
---
Cinni, I kno dat I yam gonna need da woikz by da tyme I finisht woikink
at da booteek! Purrleez gif me da laytezt apoytmint yu kan, tho.
--
Pitô.ônya