FTV: Chicky Thief

Old May 18th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

Default FTV: Chicky Thief

This one is from another of our former posters. I remember TJ and the
Dust quite well. But unfortunately, TJ stopped posting when Dusty went
to the RB. :-(

Here is one of my particular favorites.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini

[[I just got done disinfecting and changing the bloody bandage on my
knee
again.
What happened you ask......

It all started this afternoon when I sat down to lunch. While at the
grocery store I picked up a big, juicy, fried chicky breast to have
for
lunch. I took my chicky breast into the living room with me and sat
down on
the couch. Dusty immediately jumped up on the table next to the
couch.
"Brrrring, Brrrrring", oh the telephone, better answer it could be
important. I picked up the phone and put my chicky breast down on the
table. That would prove to be a big mistake.

It was my insurance agent on the phone. As we chatted Dusty was kept
getting closer and closer to my chicky breast. I kept shooing and
pushing
him away with my hand. Insurance boy was giving me some info that I
needed
to write down so I picked up the pen laying on the table. Pen in one
hand,
phone in the other. Well Dust took that prime opportune moment to
seize my
chicky breast! He picked it up in his mouth and slowly started to
trot off
with it. I couldn't yell at him and I couldn't grab him. I asked the
insurance agent to hold on for a sec. Dust was on the carpet in front
of me
with the chicky breast still in his mouth. I popped up off the couch
to try
and grab it from him before he dropped it on the carpet and it became
encrusted with fur. (I didn't care that it was in his mouth, just
didn't
want it to get possible pet-butt fur on it) Well I popped up a little
too
fast not realizing (until it was too late) that my right foot was
stepping
on my left foots untied shoelace. I started to fall forward right
toward
Dusty. He looked up at me with huge bug eyes, dropped the chicky
breast and
darted away. Guess where my knee landed? Smack dab on the sharpest
bone in
the chicky breast! Squished it clean into the carpet. I let out a
string
of explicative peppered with Dusty's name and then realized my
insurance
agent was still on the phone. He asked if I was okay and I told him I
just
tripped but I didn't go into details. Well guess who ended up eating
the
squished, possibly encrusted with pet butt fur chicky breast for lunch
while
the other spent a half hour picking shattered chicky bone out of their
knee?
Little *******.
--
TJ and The Dust ]]
Old May 19th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Gabey8 wrote:
This one is from another of our former posters. I remember TJ and the
Dust quite well. But unfortunately, TJ stopped posting when Dusty went
to the RB. :-(

I just looked, and I found her on Facebook, though her last name has
changed. She still seems to have Dusty's successors, Ziggy and Zoey.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old May 19th 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Gabey8 wrote:
This one is from another of our former posters. I remember TJ and the
Dust quite well. But unfortunately, TJ stopped posting when Dusty went
to the RB. :-(

I just looked, and I found her on Facebook, though her last name has
changed. She still seems to have Dusty's successors, Ziggy and Zoey.

Not very long ago, I got an "invitation" from Ziggy and Zoey on Facebook,
to add them as friends. So of course I accepted, and I sent a message to
them asking how TJ was doing. No response as of yet, so I guess this was
just Facebook doing the automatic thing, and she didn't know anything about
it.

I have some very cute pictures on my PC of one of those kittens sleeping
with her little girl - there are 3 photos, and in each one, the kitten is
doing his/her best to imitate TJ's daughter's position. It's hilarious!
I'm not home at the moment, but if I remember, I'll post them later this
evening.

Joyce

--
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going
somewhere. -- Groucho Marx

Dave is a Cat Thief Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 12 February 11th 09 08:15 PM
Treats Thief CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 14 September 12th 07 05:02 AM
Treats Thief! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 September 11th 07 05:17 PM
My thief, Omar Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 10 July 11th 04 05:57 PM
The bud thief Jean H Cat anecdotes 4 October 2nd 03 07:10 PM