The bud thief

Old October 2nd 03, 08:19 AM
Jean H

Default The bud thief

This morning I had to go out early, Wilson is not a happy cat
when I go out, so today he took his revenge.When I finally
got home after lunch, he immediately asked to go out on the
verandah where I have a number of cacti [ or cactus ] plants
growing, the oldest one, the mother of all the others, has some
lovely buds, two of them huge, and I have been waiying eagerly
for them to open, the flowers are always so beautiful,the outer petals
were just starting toopen. I sat down to rest for a few moments after
letting him out, next minute he head butted my leg and when Ilooked
down there was my biggest bud. Iswear he knew what he'd done as
he usually waits for me to see what he has brought but he was
no-where in sight I could not believewhat I saw, before I could*up and at
'im*
he brought in my second largest bud and dropped it too near my foot he
flew for his life whenhe saw me stand up and open my mouth to yell at him.
I brought the plant indoors and boy it was heavy, put it on a small table
near the window and bless me if he didn't standon his hind legs and start
pawing at it again, so now its on the entertainment stnd next to the tv.he
cant
reach there trouble is I dont know if the plant will be happy. did I once
say bless all cats?must have been mad. jp

Old October 2nd 03, 10:51 AM
polonca12000

So sorry to hear about your plant!
Purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip I sat down to rest for a few moments after

Old October 2nd 03, 02:23 PM
Marina

"Jean H" wrote
This morning I had to go out early, Wilson is not a happy cat
when I go out, so today he took his revenge.

LOL! What a sneaky little thief. Sorry for your buds, though.

--
Marina
Old October 2nd 03, 06:20 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 07:19:52 GMT, "Jean H"
wrote:

[...]

FYI Don't you realize this is "his house" and everything i it belongs to him?

Also, you are there to supply his need? MLB

Old October 2nd 03, 07:10 PM
Jette Goldie

"Jean H" wrote in message
[...]

he brought you flowers and you shouted at him? g

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/