The Toes Report... sum sad noos, we're afraid... :-(

Old December 10th 05, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The Toes Report... sum sad noos, we're afraid... :-(

Thanks again, everyone.

We changed her pain patch earlier today (she has two, and I change them
alternately, so she gets a new one every 3 days but we max out the old
one). She's eaten most of a small tin of food, keeps climbing up
looking for cuddles and wants more to eat and more hugs. It's not time
yet.

Our guy-human is home from travelling last week and will be doing more
pictures before she goes (he's a pretty good photog) and looking after
her as *I* have a short business trip this coming week - which I'd
rather not go on but it's hard to convince a corporate employer I
should stay home to spoil my sick kitty :-( . My vet is luckily
REALLY big on pain control and will keep her well-patched, so to speak,
as long as that keeps her normal and happy.

So, we'll see. At the moment, she's purring for herself and all the
rest of us too, so we'll be here for a bit.

Johanna, Panda and the gang.

Old December 11th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Captain and Stanley here. We are purring, and Meowmy is purr-aying, that
Panda has as much good, quality time with you as possible. Meowmy says
that one of our RB Sisters that we Never Met, Melody, had lymphosarcoma
and surprised everyone with how long she did well. TED expected maybe 3 to
6 months, if they were lucky, before the chemo failed. (Things looked real
bad then. We think TED was expecting it to be closer to 3 months, really.)
But Melody was a tough little girlcat and hung in there for SEVEN good
months before she showed Meowmy that it was time for her to leave.

So you never know. All we do know is that we're sure Panda and her Toes
will get the best care hoominly possible. So we'll keep sending purrs and
purr-ayers for lots of good time for all of you.

Captain, Stanley, and leaky Meowmy Donna

Old December 12th 05, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Purrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old December 12th 05, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yew gots it. 7 on the left frunt (I'm a southpaw), 6 on de rite, 5 and
5 for xtra traction on de reer-wheel-drive.

Panda ov Still got 'em all Toes!

2 meni toes!

Louise (cat of few words)

Old December 13th 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:32:32 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

Notted too mani ifin you likesta torker yourown hooman durin manikurez,
Tiger, wishing he had more toez efin if fur juz diz purrpoze

Whut yu *reely* needz, my luff iz LONG, flowink furz on yur feetz,
likes mine. My hooman sez dat dere mus be toez an nailz in dere
sumwhere, teehee.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/12/2005 7:53:10 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 13th 05, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Notted too mani ifin you likesta torker yourown hooman durin manikurez,
Tiger, wishing he had more toez efin if fur juz diz purrpoze

I have 18 toes. I no freak!

Louise
Old December 13th 05, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

diz iz a gud idermint, Da ted anna soft thinkz I iz purt MC butted i duzint
haf ani of the furry purtz, Tiger, admirin the daintiest and mostest
bootifulizt paw efur attached to a girlkitty

Old December 13th 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:18:44 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

diz iz a gud idermint, Da ted anna soft thinkz I iz purt MC butted i duzint
haf ani of the furry purtz, Tiger, admirin the daintiest and mostest
bootifulizt paw efur attached to a girlkitty

big blush

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/13/2005 10:27:06 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 15th 05, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Da ted anna soft thinkz I iz purt MC butted i duzint
haf ani of the furry purtz, Tiger

Du yu hav eer tuftz?

Allegra, TEC Prez