Cat pics from Germany

Old June 28th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Cat pics from Germany

My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She only has
two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the snip.
Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this was
sufficient." LOL.

Tweed

Old June 29th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Christina Websell wrote:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She only
has two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the
snip. Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

Awww, how sweet!

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this
was sufficient." LOL.

LOL! I'm guessing that's actually the dog's bed. But it does look like
a rather nice large palace for the kitty :-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old June 29th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She only has
two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the snip.
Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

So cute!

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this was
sufficient." LOL.

LOL! Reminds me of the pic (on Cute Overload, was it?) where the cat is
peacefully sleeping in the big dog bed and the big dog is sitting in the
small cat bed looking very put out.

Old June 29th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She only
has two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the
snip. Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this
was sufficient." LOL.

Tweed

Lovely pictures! g
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old June 29th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She
only has two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the
snip. Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

So cute!

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this
was sufficient." LOL.

LOL! Reminds me of the pic (on Cute Overload, was it?) where the cat
is peacefully sleeping in the big dog bed and the big dog is sitting
in the small cat bed looking very put out.

When the cat I grew up with, Figaro, was dying, she lay down to die in the
dog's bed. I think she was determined to show who was boss right up to the
end. She was over 20 years old at the end.

Old June 29th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She only
has two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the
snip. Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this
was sufficient." LOL.

Tweed

Lovely pictures! g

THose are great! Lovely cats and dog. That is a HUGE bed!

Old June 29th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She only
has two at the moment.
The black one was dumped nearby so she took him in and gave him the
snip. Here is a pic of him sleeping next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this
was sufficient." LOL.

Tweed

Lovely pictures! g

THose are great! Lovely cats and dog. That is a HUGE bed!

Momma bulldog has 7 puppies, that's why the bed is so big. They are now
around 9 weeks old and two have already done to onetruehomes, N is keeping
two and the others are booked and will be leaving shortly.
Nuele is trying to breed bulldogs like they were in Victorian times.
Smaller heads, straight legs and a full tail. In particular, bitches that
don't die whelping/or need a caesarian. Nothing exaggerated so they can
live a longer life.
There is a growing contigent in Germany who want to achieve this. It is, of
course, not approved by the German equivalent of the Kennel Club. A
breakaway club has been formed. These *new, healthier* bulldogs can be
registered there in a similar way, with their pedigree details and so on.
Nuele is a member of this club and her momma dog and puppies are registered
there.
If any of you haven't seen her site yet and would like to, visit
www.berrywood.de
It's updated with new pics regularly and you just can't help falling in love
with these puppies. They will be gone to their new homes soon, so if you
like baby dogs have a look.
And don't faint please. Special warning for Theresa g

The text is in German but I know there are a couple of you who can
understand it. For the others, just look at the photos!
As one of my few German words is for ants, ameisen, I did understand one of
the captions ;-)

Tweed

Old July 5th 06, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-06-28, Christina Websell penned:
My friend N would not be my friend if she didn't like cats. She
only has two at the moment. The black one was dumped nearby so she
took him in and gave him the snip. Here is a pic of him sleeping
next to her bulldog.

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/twoCute.jpg

http://www.berrywood.de/pics/bibi.jpg

I met Bibi when I visited. This pic was entitled "she thought this
was sufficient." LOL.

Aww. Great pics.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Barekitten pics Mogget Cat anecdotes 21 February 2nd 05 08:55 PM
OT Extraordinary Wolf pics Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 12 January 12th 05 09:22 PM
New Foster Pics JoJo Cat anecdotes 18 June 27th 04 09:33 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM