A New Infurtation

Old October 1st 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default A New Infurtation

The Howses of Porter an Asher-Grass

Again annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 27

shortly after sunrise.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to joyne us to sellabrate our luff

After the annuwal Jellicle Ball

And after the final Calling of Names of our beloved frends.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back.

Old October 1st 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Concatulations to da boof yourslves. All deese silly girl kitties are all
cited and figurin what dey will wearz! O. T. nit thinkin that what dey
wearz matterz dat much.
oups.com...

Old October 2nd 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 01:38:11 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

The Howses of Porter an Asher-Grass

Again annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 27

shortly after sunrise.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to joyne us to sellabrate our luff

After the annuwal Jellicle Ball

And after the final Calling of Names of our beloved frends.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back.

We will be there! It is so romanticle.
Beauty and Cinder

Old October 3rd 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We will be there! It is so romanticle.
Beauty and Cinder- Hide quoted text -

Cinder, are mew feeling well enough to go? May I ekskort mew?

Bear

Old October 3rd 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 04:56:53 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

We will be there! It is so romanticle.
Beauty and Cinder- Hide quoted text -

Cinder, are mew feeling well enough to go? May I ekskort mew?

Bear

Yes! I like beink 'skorted! And I will go to the Booteek just before
the Wedwink to buy a nice red hat.
Cinder
Old October 4th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 01:38:11 -0000, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

The Howses of Porter an Asher-Grass

Again annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 27

shortly after sunrise.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to joyne us to sellabrate our luff

After the annuwal Jellicle Ball

And after the final Calling of Names of our beloved frends.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back.

Tigen an myownself will be dere! Dis will be a luffly winking!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/3/2007 9:03:25 PM
Old October 4th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*chester's eyez get really big... pssst, MMe. A. I know i azked sundance
anna Sammy ta be inna wedwink, butted did minsef azk anibodi elze? Chester,
the forgetful
.. .

Old October 5th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 00:13:46 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

*chester's eyez get really big... pssst, MMe. A. I know i azked sundance
anna Sammy ta be inna wedwink, butted did minsef azk anibodi elze? Chester,
the forgetful

Hihi Chester!

[sotto voce] no, doze are da two groomzmen dat you piked....

You'll haff a luffly winking [maternal headbutt]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/4/2007 8:54:33 PM
Old October 5th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*HHHUUUGGEEE sigh of reeleef,* now i knowz whut iz up ifin lucy wantz more
inna winkin i kan go furm here, Chester