TuTu celebrating her 12th birthday

Old April 1st 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default TuTu celebrating her 12th birthday

She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart and
she was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but
she doesn't like it to be empty.
Old April 1st 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_5_]

MLB wrote in :

She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart and
she was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but
she doesn't like it to be empty.

Ahh, poor thing never forgot what hunger feels like. Sonny never goes to
bed hungry. Before he settles in for his deep sleep, he makes sure his
belly is full, even if it only needed 3 pieces of kibble to fill it. I
think he went hungry too before he became ours.

Bobble
Old April 1st 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"MLB" wrote

| She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
| couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
| She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart and
| she was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose April 1st to
| celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand the sight of an
| empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but
| she doesn't like it to be empty.

Well happy 12th purrthday to TuTu. Where are her pictures?

Old April 1st 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MLB wrote:
She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart and
she was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but
she doesn't like it to be empty.

Hoppy Purrday to TuTu!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 1st 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 1, 11:57*am, MLB wrote:
She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. *She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
* She was eventually put up for adoption. *I found her at Petsmart and
she was judged to be six to eight month's old. *We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. *She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. *She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but
she doesn't like it to be empty.

WooToo and I send special Happy Birthday purrs to a kitty with such a
wonderful name. WooToo agrees that the sight of the bottom of a kibble
dish is very traumatic.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 1st 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 1, 12:25*pm, Bobble wrote:
MLB wrote :

She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. *She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
* She was eventually put up for adoption. *I found her at Petsmart and
she was judged to be six to eight month's old. *We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. *She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. *She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but
she doesn't like it to be empty.

Ahh, poor thing never forgot what hunger feels like. Sonny never goes to
bed hungry. *Before he settles in for his deep sleep, he makes sure his
belly is full, even if it only needed 3 pieces of kibble to fill it. *I
think he went hungry too before he became ours. *

WooToo does the same thing and she has never, to my knowledge, been
hungry. She was my mom's owner and operator before I became her
devoted servant. Before then she briefly belonged to some friends of
my Mom who spoiled her, according to _my mom's_ standards. Before
that, I doubt that her mother-cat let her go hungry.

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 1st 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart and she
was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but she
doesn't like it to be empty.

Awww, sweet l'il Tutu. Many happy years.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 1st 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

MLB wrote:
She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and
spayed. She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at
Petsmart and she was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose
April 1st to celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand
the sight of an empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when
it is filled, but she doesn't like it to be empty.

Happy purrday, TuTu.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 1st 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"MLB" wrote in message
She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
She was eventually put up for adoption. I found her at Petsmart and she
was judged to be six to eight month's old. We chose April 1st to
celebrate her birth. She has never been able to stand the sight of an
empty kibble dish. She doesn't necessarily eat when it is filled, but she
doesn't like it to be empty.

Happy Birthday TuTu!
May your kibble dish always be overflowing,
Karla

TuTu and SNOW~! MLB Cat anecdotes 2 November 6th 08 06:50 AM
TuTu limped too MLBriggs Cat anecdotes 2 August 20th 08 01:19 AM
12th annivfursary Rusty Cat community 38 June 28th 07 06:39 AM
Holly's 12th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 12 June 1st 07 09:39 AM
TuTu celebrating! mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 19 April 16th 07 02:18 AM