Itz Awlmost Jamaica!

Old March 20th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Itz Awlmost Jamaica!

On Mar 20, 3:18*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Mar 20, 3:42*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

ursef iz notted pitiful, i wuld juzt be sad ifin ursef wuz jealuz, datz
all, chester
Trudi stays firmly planted on rasta cats feets so she can keep up, but
she
almost doesn't know she can't do it on her own she is having so muc fun
espekalli seein herown furndz enjoyin demselvez

Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowy, they join trudi.

.

Trudi is still giggling. It also almost her turn and her friends watch
see what fun she will have.
Oh, yess, wotz ob imjoymint goink on heeer! Wook at dat, mine Mosey,
d*ggies dansing!
An wook atted Daisy-chan in dat gworeeus gaown flinging itted
awoun...an...an..heer, mine wuff, just let me poot mine pawz offur
yoor eyez...dat's wite, I wil tel yoo awl abaout it; lettz go tew da
boofay an fynd sum gud fud, dats wite, just let me leed yoo offur dere
an do gnot wook at Daisy, I meen, wook at da fudz!
MeOwy, gnot da gellus typ at awl.

MeOwy mai luv, whai do yew hab tew put yer paws offer mine eyes? Ai onlee
hab eyes fur yew mai bootiful wink. Umkay, letz hab sum gud fudz, but NO
oysters fur meh tho, fank yew. waffs.
Mosey gibz his bootiful wink uh BIG *nosepoink*

-
MIne wuffing wink, I onwy karing boutted yoor wewl beeng, cuz Daisy
Chans dwess wuz sew dazzeling dat mine eyez wuz blinking an gettin big
an round sew I pwotekked yoor eyez. *Ob corss ai am gnot jellus!
Aldough Chester finks I iz pitiful. *Sew gnice sumbudy unnerstanz.
MeOwy, furry pitiful sumtymz

Mosey taykes hiz bootiful wink MeOwy en hiz armz n holdz hur klose n sez,
uff korse yew rnt pitiful at awl..nope. *n dunt let innybuddy tell yew dat n
neether uff usses r jellis, rite? *We iz happee winked n hab owr bitties,
sew gnot tew wurry ubaowt innyfing at awl.
letz jest hab fun on diz vakashun..umkay?
ai luffs yew moar dan mai own lyfe itself mai sweet n ai ulwayz wyl. ai
promize yew dat.
Yew r smart, bootiful n funnee tew n datz wai ai winked yew. see?
Heer, gib meh uh *nosepoink* n ai wyl gib yew une bak. *dere, bedder gnow?
Oh, ai luffs yerownself sew mutch
Mosey huigz hiz bootiful wink MeOwy tite, n triez tew sooth hur.- Hide quoted text -

ai is offurwewlmed wif awl dose wuffinf fings yoo seighing, an furry
tuched. *ai gno wy usses gotted winked, itz beclawz wuff konkurs awl,
sew we gotz nuffin tew effur wurry bout. ai wuff yoo wif awl mine
hart, Mosey. *Yoo a furry speshul kittee.
Weww, i gess awl kitteez ar speshul, huh? *Butted yoo mine own speshul
kittee an ai iz yoors,

Sew yoo pawbli gnot upset dat ai cubbered up yoor eyez. *Wite, mine
wuff? *I didded gnot want to disturfurb yoo.
Um, mine sweet, ai hab a widdl kwesjin. *Wen yoor eyez wuz cubbered up
wif mine own paws, did yoo see a ****if kittee inna fansee cuwwerful
dwess dansing?

MeOwy, (purrtiful gnot pitiful, sowwy ai sed dat awl wong)- Hide quoted text -

Old March 20th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ursef iz notted pitiful, i wuld juzt be sad ifin ursef wuz jealuz, datz
all, chester

Trudi stays firmly planted on rasta cats feets so she can keep up, but
she
almost doesn't know she can't do it on her own she is having so muc fun
espekalli seein herown furndz enjoyin demselvez

Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowy, they join trudi.

..

[...]

Oh MeOwy mai bootiful wink, ai m sew happee wee r tewgeffer, n dere iz NO
reezun fur either uff usses tew beh jellis..nope. mai hart belongz tew yew
onlee. yeUP, owr wuff konkurs awl sew datz dat. Wee hab uh wunnerful life
tewgefer, wiff owr bitties, n awl owr frendz in da Catmoonity, hoo luffs
usses awl, n sew do BobQat n Mimzy, n we r on uh wunner vakashun wiff owr
frendz, n happee. n tew answur yer widdl kwesjin, wen mai eyes wuz cuvered,
nope ai dint see inny ****if kittee inna fansee cuwwerful dwess dansing,
nope. ai wuz onlee finking uff yew., mai bootiful wink..wike ai sed befur,
ai onlee hab eyez fur yew. ai wish dey wood play da song
bai Joe Cocker "Yoo Are Sew Bootiful tew meee l" cuz dat haow ai feal abaowt
yew.
Sew dunt yew wurry ubaowt innyfing at awl. Umkay? gnow, letz injoi da rezt
uff owr vakashun n gnot wurry ubaowut INNYFING, efferfing iz umkay.
ai luvz yew moar dan yew gnow. n ai wull tell yew dat offen.
*NOSEPOINKS*
Mosey

Old March 20th 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

ai ment "purrtiful" gnot "pitiful", mine wunnderful wink.
"Purrtiful" meens furry pleezed an contented an cyoot.
An dat big giant nosepoink heplped me furry much.
ai feewl bedder.
Bedder dan purrtiful, dat iz.
ai wuffs yoo Mosey.
MeOwy
*NOSEpoinnkaPOINK*

umkay, ai unnerstand dat gnow ai dint befur, mai bootiful wunnerful
wink...
ai luffs yew tew MeOwy, sew mutch.
n heer is unthur giant *NOSEPOINK* tew hulp yew feal bedder effin moar.
Howzat?
Luffs
Mosey

Old March 20th 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

yeUp, MeOwy n ai habbin uh ball n sew r Sqweex, PookyKat, BobQat n Mimzy n
Pipps hoo iz dansin wiff Ranger. Mosey

almozt efurione onna ship iz efur inna line danze or clappin onna side

?linez, efuri cat haz a wunnerful time wif diz grup danze,

All look in awe as Trudi and Rasta Cat dance across in tandem motion. The
grin on their faces as they have *fun* pervades the crowd who've been
sitting on the sidelines and more of the join the line knowing this can be
a joint dance or a single dance now. Everyone claps or does what is
natural to them to show approval. RastaCat John and his band glow even
more brightly at the fun the crowd and kittahs are having. He winks at
them both as they move on and looks to see who wants to have fun next.

BobQat n Mimzy, da Majikal whimsy Qats wook wike tew hab fun next
Mosey

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
Trudi stays firmly planted on rasta cats feets so she can keep up, but
she almost doesn't know she can't do it on her own she is having so muc
fun espekalli seein herown furndz enjoyin demselvez...
"cshenk" wrote in message
Enjoying the fuin and waving at Mosey and Meowmy, they join trudi.

As they pass by RastaCat John, each gives a special dance move just for
the wonderful fun of it. Daisy-chan starts with a high arm swirl with
shoulders moving to the beat and toes tapping while her hips swirl the
other way making her skirt fly. It almost feels like sparks are flying
from her eyes and she's having the time of her life and looking for fun!

As Cash's turn comes up he grins and settles on the deep bass beat,
swinging his significant magnificent muscular hind parts (with tail
ornaments!) in time to the beat and turning his head from side to side
to show off his collar and his green tipped ears.

As Aunti Mabel's turn comes up, she shows the aplomb that only
experience can give. She seems to glide gracefully across the floor but
every tassle on her outfit is swinging in point- counterpoint to her
moves. At the near end she looks archly back at RastaCat and flips her
yellow ears with a grin then exits to his booming laughter.

Trudi is still giggling. It also almost her turn and her friends watch
to see what fun she will have.

trudi wafez furm the danzin line, becons her friendz to join the danzin
line and is giggilin, trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message
RastaCatJohn just sed: "Ob cawze, mon!"

Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti Mabel decide to get with the spirit.
Winking at RastaCatJohn, they depart to change.

Daisy-chan selects a multi-colored tiered cotton skirt, each gathered
to be a bit bigger than the one below and in glorious colors of yellow
and orange. Her top is a simple lemon yellow tank sort. Looking at
her feet, she laughs and leaves them bare. Several sets of grass
green wood beads fill out her outfit. She twirls across the room with
a flair then lands on the bed.

With an arch look Daisy-chan says 'So, whatcha all wearing?'

Cash looks with chagrin at Aunti Mabel and asks 'umm, we can't beat
that. Can we go awe natural'? Aunti Mabel gives him an amused, 'no
dear' sort of look then starts rummaging in his new gift box of tail
ornaments. At the bottom she finds a perfect one. It's bright yellow
with tassles in green and orange and a few in blue. She matches this
with his blue collar having removed last nights bow tie. Surverying
the results, his long ears need decoration so she uses a little makeup
on the ends in green. 'Ya Mon, ya be rastaDoggie acceptable I think'
Daisy-chan says with a grin.

Aunti Mabel turns to the closet and peruses the choices. They had
packed light but she finds a simple shift of tie-dyed yellow and green
with bits of tassles. She eyes a hat that would be perfect but it
doesnt match the rest. Instead, with a grin she dips her tail in
yellow makeup then adds more to the outer edges of her ears and flips
them all gently to dry. Once dry, she checks the mirror and grins at
the effect. Like Daisy-chan and Cash, she's going barefoot.

Dancing out the door, they go to join the rest getting in the spirit
of a visit to Jamaicat-land.

Anti Mabel asks Daisy-chan 'do you think they has special fuds? Wez
not been eatin well anny of usuns last day ob worry'. Daisy-chan
gives Aunti Mabel a happy 'murf-giggle-purr' and says she is sure they
will.

Entering the main room again, they see a few kittahs have gathered and
say hello.

Old March 21st 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

boff me n Sqweex duz dat tew owr hoominz sumtymez..waffs Mosey

dowin dat to hoominz iz gud, oej

kule, cheseter"Mosey =^..^="
Mosey

Hey Chester, dunt beh sad cuz neether meh or MeOwy r sad or jellis
eehtur..nope..sew jest relax n hab sum fudz n wee kan enjoi da rezt uff
da
vakashun, umkay Gnot tew wurree ubaowt innyfing at awl..nope. MeOwy n
ai luff eech uther wiff awl owr hartz. ai m gonna tayke hur bak tew owr
stateroom n snuggle wiff hur [grinz] fur uh bit den kome bak n hab uh
snak Mosey

da sadnezz iz beclawz bein jealouz iz berre unhappee makin, anna sinz
hersef haz no rezunta be itz juzt sad, hownomsefur i iz now gonna stop
talkin abowt diz, find mine loferlee lucy anna getz owrz winked kollarz
anna go to da cocktail partee beclawz i minesfl needsa snack

chester
"Mosey =^..^="...

i kan wuk at anykitty anytime, az hersef kan we lofez eech ofur, so der
iz no threet, chester, a tad bit sad for meowie

Mosey sez, wai r yew sad fur MeOwy? ai luffs hur moar dan effer yeUP

well der iz no more bootiful lady cat dan mine loferlee lucy so i iz
happy
ta let hersef know dat, but i alzo apurrcheeatez ofur attratif kittyz
but i duzint wantsa wink dem, chester

Mosey sez, fanku fur dat Chester, mai gud frend ai ugree wiff yew.

downt be jealooz, ursef iz qwite bootiful alzo, we iz bwezzed in diz
here
catmunitee wif lotsa bootiful gurlcatz anna boycatz... but den we iz
each
bootiful or hamsum in owrz own wayz, Chester da wize"

Mosey ugreez wiff Chester on diz une, yeUP

[...]

side
[...]

Dats nyse, Chester, Yoo a furry fottful kittee. An as wong as yoo
duzznt wook at dem fewyne byoodies wen lucy is nekks tew yoo, den yoo
wil gnot haff tew habb yoor eyez cubbered wif hur pawz.
Or moof tew a dezzert island.
Wike Mosey an minesefl.
MeOwy, pakking hur espadrilles an chiffon dwess an gwass skurt an
beekeenee. An flipflops.

Mosey sighs, MeOwy, mai bootiful wink, uff korse dere r u lot uff
hansum
boycats n bootiful gurlcats in dis catmoonuity, but pweez dunt wunt
usses
tew move tew uh desert island, ai wunt tew liv wif yew n owr bitties en
owr big hoam n beh happee dere, dunt yew? Wee kan ulwayz tayke uh
vakashun tew uh desert islan iffen yew wunt. ai luffs yew moar dan yew
gnow. n ai m NOT jellis either. Nope.
Mosey gibz his bootiful wink MeOwy uh BIG *NOSEPOINK*..iz dat bedder,
mai
sweet?- Hide quoted text -

ai wike beeng pitiful an heering da peepl go "awwww".
MeOwy