oysters! Trudi has an idermint!!!

Old May 22nd 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default oysters! Trudi has an idermint!!!

Dat iz nise tew heer trudi.
owr meomie wishus hur had sum hulp wiff hur kleening ciz hur arfritis maykes
efferfing hurt hurownself.
Paw duz uh lawt uffit, but hym hurtz ulot tew.
Dem iz boff dizabuled n owr nise naybur taykes owt da trash tew da kurb on
Wed n
dey pai hym 5 toonas n hym iz reely nise ubaowt dat. Mosey

da bezt purt iz we won't hafta go inna jailz fur da klean peoplez, but dey
iz nize cleenerz, trudi

"Mosey =^..^="
wee hoap yew git yer noo howse sune n moof owtta dat itti bitti
compurtmint.
Mosey n MeOwy

gud purnt... wif alla deze weafur changez when we comez bak to da itti
bitti compurtmint ta get oej'z pillz mine legz iz berree stiff... i thinkz
i will haffa nofur rum dwink anna sum more of deze sucheez... sum of doze
toona onez i thinkz, Trudi

"Rebecca"
Kareful, Trudi, yoo duznt want anudder beebee kummin owt uv yurown fut!

Rebecca

kule, Trudi standing by da sucheez bar tappin herown paw... watin...
"Mosey =^..^="

Umkay..gnot tew wurry. Nope Mosey waffing

well letz whatta rasta cat sayz befure we getz to 'cited, trudi

"Mosey =^..^="

As Trudi watches various kittees try da sucheez anna da oyzterz furm
da 'specture... shee sees that chester and Sundance eats them with
Gusto, she remefurs dat da 'spekture anna tiger usta eat dem like diz
anna haf a grand owlde time... she alzo remfurz dat she usta wunner
who eated da mozt...

She 'skuzes hersef furm herown furndz anna findz rasta john...

What duz ursef thinkz abowt haffin a oyzter eatin kontezt? urself
will hasta organize it but i wuz watchin doze two mencatz eatin den i
thinked diz mite be funta see who kan eat da mozt... i betz we gets
lotsa kitteez dat
will enter,

Trudi

Yeah Trudi, dat saowndz wike fuhn, den wee kan hab uh hurkin kontezt
cuz awl dem oysters go daown sew fazt. pursunully, ai dunt wike dem.
ai ated uh raw une unse, den hurked et up on da floar n meomie
slipped onnit n ulmust fawled daown, but hur wuz waffin dsew hard, hur
had tew hold onte da synk. I gubbed mai luff Meowy uh oyster in da
haff shell wiff uh purl innit fur uh prezzie u long tyme ugo..dew yew
styl hab et mai luf?
Mosey
Mosey

Hey Trudi Mosey =^..^=[_7_] Cat community 4 May 16th 10 05:00 PM
SOS from TRUDI Granby Cat community 13 June 28th 08 01:25 AM
Thanx Trudi Granby Cat community 1 August 13th 07 04:58 PM
BK to Ms Trudi [email protected] Cat community 5 December 28th 04 08:36 AM
Oysters as cat food? Tusker Cat health & behaviour 18 December 23rd 03 07:54 PM