activity: Heart Stories

Old March 7th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default activity: Heart Stories

verree smart urown meowmie ta lizten when ursef telled her ursefz wasa onez
fur her, dat iz berree sad abowt urown sisfur butted urmom profed she wusa
gud hoomin by hepin her to rb, Trudi
"Sundance" wrote in message
Heer iz myown dopshun storee.

My sisfur Cassidy an me wuz frum a litter uv kittinz dat wuz bandoned in a
cardbord boks. We wuz da onliest ones to survive. Da hoomins dat
reskyooed us taked kare uv uss fur a wile. Dey taked us to be fixed whare
we wuznt broke, and dey helped me git rid uv sum parrysites. Durin lotza
dat time I didnt feel too gud, but Cassidy wuz alwaze dere to help. She
kepped me kumpanee an she tried to make me feel bedderer. She wuz a furry
gud nursekittee.

After we wuz bof helthy, da reskyoo hoomins taked ussez to where der wuz
lotza kittees (an evin sum d*gs!) in kajiz. Lotza hoomins wokked arown
lukkin at uss, but we didn't like ennee uv dem until we seed Meowmie kum
in. Now Meowmie wuz finking uv invitin juss one kittee to liv wif hur, but
we knowed we wuz da kitteez she needed, so we tried to luk owr cutist.
She lukked at uss an wokked passt to luk at udder kitteez, but we knowed
it wuz goin to be uss. Finally we seed hur tokkin to anudder hoomin an
poyntin at usses! We went home wit hur dat furry day.

Cassidy an me noo we had finded owrown onetroohome. We wuz safe indors,
and dere wuz lotza fudz an toyz. Affur only a liddle time, tho, Cassidy
didnt feel furry gud. Evenchully Meowmie notissed an taked usses bof to
da TED. Da TED zamined Cassidy an telled Meowmie dat da sikniss Cassidy
had wudnt git bedder. Meowmie wuz furry sad but da TED helpd hur
unnerstan dat it wuz Cassidy's time to go to da brij, and TED helped
Cassidy start on hur jurnee. Aftur she wuz gone, Meowmie puttid me on da
table wif Cassidy so I cud kno she wuz gone. I nosetuched hur goodbye,
happee dat she wuznt sik enneemor, den I turnd bak to Meowmie to let hur
kno I wuz still dere to tak kare uv hur.

Sundance

Old March 7th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Storrmmee wrote:
whut abowt ursef how didja 'dopt urown hoomin? trudi
"MLB" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
Trudi returns to the PA and announces: OK i finded da notez... ucatz
hasta qwit changin da fread namez, startz a new one so da slow soft can
find what i want hersef to...

da furzt actifitee iz now startin onna top offa da ship... itz urown
heart storee anna i willz goez furzt...

How I 'dopted soft anna Furee:

da dday befur i camed to da door of soft anna fureez howze dey had been
inna petsmurt lukin fura furnd fur tv ta pway wif, der wuz diz GIANT
kitty, himz name wuz pooka like inna harvey moffee wif jimmie stewart,
himz wuz onlee nine monfz owlde butted himz wuz already twelf pwndz anna
himz wuzint at all fat himz wuz juzt giant, himz wuza purfekt tuxido
kitty anna da furree thinked himz wuz berree atratif beclawz himz faze
wuz black but alla himz whiskerz wuz white... when furree azked da ladee
she letted himz owtta himz jail anna himz liked furree ok but himz juzt
ignored soft anna himz didunt really akt like himz wanted ta come home
wif dem, so dey wuz disapointed butted dey knowed a kitty wuz owt der for
dem anna dey alzo beleef dat da kitty chooses not da hoomin so dey wented
home kinda sad but dey alzo knew dey wuld keep lukin... den dat efinin
march 16 da furree started to not feel gud, da nezt mornin when da furree
getted up soft made himz go bak to bed beclawz it wuz ickee inna owt and
dey had been to da toona pwaze da nite befure so she said for himz ta
rezt anna if himz getted bettere anna da snow stopped den dey wuld go to
da toona pwaze... afur a while soft madea ofur catz go inna berum wif
furree so she could smoke a cigaret atta bak door...

she turned onna radio anna openind da bak door...

da song "i knew i loved you before i met you" by savage garden camed onna
radio...

da soft wuz thinkin how she wulda liked to haf dat pooka kitty... at dat
moment da wurdz furm da some wuz"i must have dreamed you into life..."
and i runned up herown nightgown ont herown shoulder...

da soft started screemin anna hollerin anna i just hanged on, da furree
camed furm da bedrum to see whut wuza matter wiffa soft beclawz she
generalle duzint make dat muc noize...

she sayed to furree tell me this isn't a rat or i am gonna die right
here... he said

"no, its a kitten, wet as it can be and YOU are not ever allowed into
petsmart again" soft asked why and furree sayed:" its a tuxido with an
all black face and white whiskers and if you can think them into
existence well won't have any room on the bed to sleep!!!"

then furree dried minesef off anna putted me inna kitty sweet and i has
been wif dem ever sinze...

I haz a kuple of ofur heart storeez but diz iz juzt ta getz diz aktifitee
started,

Trudi

Dat iz such a sweet stori. TuTu

My meowmi dopt me. Shee had ben so lonmsum after hur Ptrincess (Siamese
RB 16) went tu da brig. She wen tu Petsmart ware a rescu groop had mee
ina cag fur a lon tyme. Shee fot I wuz butiful sew 'rangd tu hav mee
brot tu hur hom da nex day. Shee pasd 'specton an I luked
round an thot it wud be OK fur a forevr home sew staid. Shee provids
mee gud fud an I kan do whevr I wants. She sez "wot TuTu wonts, TuTu
gets". I liks dat. TuTu

Old March 7th 11, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Storrmmee wrote:
[...]

I furgot tu tel yu dat sumwon fownd me when I wuz litl wandrin on a
bizzy rode ahn rescud me cus Iz wuz los an starvin. Den dey tuk me to a
TED who helpd make me betr befur I wen to Petsmart.

Old March 8th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 10:33:12 -0600, Samuel Redcat
Mahoney's nimble, little paws typed:

Since dat day I has been living with dose two hoomins (Paw an Meowmie). I
had a bad bad scare a couple years ago, but I will write another story
about dat another time.

Sammy Redcat

A lubbly storee!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/7/2011 7:26:16 PM
Old March 8th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Storrmmee" wrote

da furzt actifitee iz now startin onna top offa da ship... itz urown heart
storee anna i willz goez furzt...

Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti Mabel wake and yawn then hear the announcement.
With sad smiles, they look at one another as they know each others stories
(as best as they know them there selves).

Cash gently helps Aunti Mabel off the bed and to the facilities. He and
Daisy-chan are watching her carefully as unknown to the rest here, she
finally had to see the TED and he stole 4 teeth.

Cash orders breakfast in the room and asks for chopped raw duck, chilled
well and on ice so he can entice her to eat her pain meds. The catenders
are extremely fast and arrive almost before he hangs up the phone. They
also bring a big bowl of whole shrimp and some green beans and restock the
puppy pads while changing the normal cat needs out for fresh.

Daisy-chan gets a shrimp head and ponders, then says 'Mai self will start.
I dunno fur sure. I'z recall mostly a long dark time. Iz really long and
very cold, hungry anna dere were no 2foots to care fur me. I think maybe
dere was once but a little 2foot hurrted me bad anna I scratched wheena dey
broke my ribs anna dey stuck me inna dat 'OUT' wif my ribs all broke. I
survived. I remembered a soft doggie was mai friend anna I found sometimes,
doggies is cool eben when in the OUT.

Dey catched me wen I waz almost dead frum hungeries anna about to lose the
kittahs in mai belly. Finally after many long OUT years, I wuzent able to
feed maiself and the babies in maiself. Dem babies went away to da bridge
before borned.

Mai self could not adapt to dem foster meowmies because dey didnt unnerstand
me. I'd hide den finally come out anna deyd move me to a new place right
away. Dey finally stuck maiself at petsmart inna cage fur 4 months but no
one cared cause I wuz a bad kittah with a long list of stuff 2foots don't
like. I had only 1 positive. I cuddle wif doggies if they like kittahs.

One day, my perfect set came in! Iz marked 'no kids' but meowmie said, just
let her lose, Charlotte has been raised with kittahs all her life. Oh! She
is so sweet! I climbed right in her lap anna started purring. I liked the
bigger 2 foot too anna she seemed to unnerstand me right away.

Dey wanted to take me home right away butted dat foster 'person' took a trip
to europe and left no way to relase mai self so dey visted mai self every
day fur 3 weeks until dey could free me.

Wen I got to mai furever home, it was purrefect! I had hidey holes anna a
buddy doggie who'd just gotted there too anna he liked kittahs.

I couldnt quite sleep wif da 2 foots right away, but I cuddled wif Cash fur
furry comfort 'bout the 3rd night.

Daisy-chan then wanders off to the facilities as Cash waits patiently for
the ladies to finish for his turn.

Cash smailes gently and begins his tale.

I've not had it so hard. There was a family and a little 2 foot who loved
me. I got stolen from them though anna I bet they missed me lots. I wasn;t
a great hunting dog but I was really good at bringing live birds in wif my
mouth anna i rescue them now and bring them unharmed to meowmie wen dey
falls outta dat nest. I got realy sick though wif heartwormies. Dat
treatment almost killeded me. I wuz 1/2 my weight wen mai 2 foots gaved me
mai furever home and gifted maiself wif Daisy-chan.

Noting that Aunti Mable is out, he assists her to the breakfast table.

With a wise grin, Aunti Mabel starts her turn after thanking Cash as she's
still feeling a little poorly.

Ah my friends, it's been a wild ride of a life and i'm greatful for every
minute of it! I've sniffed the breezes, run with the wind, and answered the
hunter calls until finally I could hear them no more.

Once that happened though, they didn't want me anymore so I got left out,
cold and pregnant yet again (sorry, but eventually enough with the puppies!
I'm 14 fur gosh sakes!). I'm wif daisy-chan, wild ride from Harri suits mai
self! I wuzed abused, jus didnt see a vet at all and now dey had to take 4
teeth because of it. I wuznt really hiding they hurted, I just gotten used
to dat hurt. Now, dey is gone anna dis excellent 2foot haz me on pain
management meds fur a few days innastead of jus ignoring it. Eben cold
foods ana softy stuff.

I neber had a real home. Jus a outdoor shelter wif a bunch of others. I
didn know there waz more so didnt miss it. Only now, do I know what I
missed anna Iz so glad i lived long enough to see it frum this side! I;m
not just in my furever home, I;m in mai first real one.

Old March 8th 11, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hisspit on awl da hoominz dat treetid yoo badlee, speshully da wunz dat
putted Daisy-chan in da owt aftur herown ribz gotted broked.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote

Old March 8th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Heer iz myown storee.

I duznt rememfur da furry erly part uv myown life. Whut I duz rememfur
startz when I wuz wun uv a groop uv out kitteez. Dere wuz a ladee hoomin hoo
feeded ussez, an wun day I showed up wif a hurted eye. Da ladee katched
myself an taked me to a TED so dey kud try to sabe da eye, but dey kudnt
sabe it, so dey steeled it. At da same time az dey steeled it, dey fixed me
whare I wuznt broke.

I spended time bein in a kaje wile I heeled. Dat wuz a diffykult time kuz
most uv da hoomin kontack I wuz gettin wuz frum hoominz doin fingz to
myownself wile I wuz heelin. Dat didnt give a furry gud impreshun uv
hoominz, so I didnt like dem much fur a wile an I still duznt like hoominz
doin fingz to myownself.

After I wuz heeled, dey started tryin to help me find my wuntroohome. A man
kame to see aminalz dat were lukkin fur dere wuntroohomez. Dat man wuz reely
lukkin fur a d*g, but when he seed myownself wif da missin eye, he feeled
sorree fur me and dopted me insted. Dat didnt reely werk owt too well, tho,
an he reterned myself to da dopshun place. When he bringed me bak, I had
been in da karrier-kaje so long dat... well, awl my bootiful long furz on my
bellee wuz awl wet.

So I had to start over lukkin fur a wuntroohome. At dat time I didnt evin
fingk dere wuz such a fing. Wun day a ladee kame to see da kitteez lukkin
fur homez, an she asked da peeplez dere whut kat dey wud rekkamend fur
herown sichyashun, an dey rekkamended myownself. So she taked me to herown
howse an put me in a rum wif da dor klozed. I wuz skared an didnt eet fur a
kupple uv dayz, but den when she wuz in da rum wif me, she opinned da dor a
liddle bit an I seed anuther kittee dere. I figgered dat if dere wuz alreddy
anuther kittee, den maybe dat place mite not be so bad.

Well, az yoo mite hav gessed, dat ladee wuz Meowmie, da kittee wuz Sundance,
an I had founded my wuntroohome. I wuz still skared a lot, but Meowmie gabe
myownself time to git uzed to it, an now I iz furry happee.

Rebecca