REPLIES TO: Is this unusual?-What is the reason for this behavior?

Old December 4th 03, 09:04 PM
Kuisse0002

Default REPLIES TO: Is this unusual?-What is the reason for this behavior?

QUESTION------------Does she have a long coat? Would it be possible that it
was poop clinging
on to her fur and that she cleaned off while in her bed?

REPLY------------She has long coat - but poop didn't cling to her . Came out
firm.

QUESTION-----------Sorry about the first post, I missed that her bed was
outside. Is she
able to come inside when it rains? And, how old is this cat?

REPLY------------Yes absoultely she comes whenever she wants to. She has
compelte access to inside of house. But she loves it outside and is so happy
outside. (Outside is not out in the open where she is exposed. Its only on our
indoor/outdoor patio.) I have tried to keep her in ALL the time and it upsets
her terribly not to be out at all. She is about 5-6 yrs old.

QUESTION----------Get her a cat box! Of course she didn't want to get wet. I
think she
left it in her own bed so as to disturb you and your things as little
as possible. Also, using your flower bed as a toilet is not really a
good thing for her to do.

RELY-----------I think that was it. She didn't want to get wet and just pooped
in her bed. I hate the fact that she loves that flower bed and finds such
solace and peace and happiness sleeping on the flowerbed. I have tried to keep
her from using it and she becomes very restless and is so upset when she can't
sleep in peace on her spot.

Old December 5th 03, 12:12 AM
Mary

"Kuisse0002" wrote in message
[...]

I can tell you are a very indulgent cat friend. :-) I rather like the
idea another poster brought up--is it possible that another animal
came in and left its "mark" in her bed??

Old December 5th 03, 12:29 AM
Kuisse0002

I can tell you are a very indulgent cat friend. :-) I rather like the
idea another poster brought up--is it possible that another animal
came in and left its "mark" in her bed??

Indulgent is quite possibly the word! Just don't let my husband know about
it!

Yes, I also even thought it was another animal that left it in there! And I am
apt to think it could be the case so!
But of course as an indulgent carer I am in denial that my precious baby
couldn't possibly have done it! I could possibly think of many reasons why it
happened but main thing is that she is healthy and I have to monitor the
siutation.