Cats are deadly furballs of doom !!!!!!!

Old January 23rd 05, 08:06 AM
Dan Simper

Default Cats are deadly furballs of doom !!!!!!!

They are dangerous creatures , beware !
Old January 23rd 05, 05:06 PM
Mary

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
om...
They are dangerous creatures , beware !

They are only dangerous to the very stupid. Run for
your life.

Old January 23rd 05, 05:19 PM
MaryL

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
om...
They are dangerous creatures , beware !

Well, they are dangerous if you are the size of a mouse or an insect.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about "danger." LOL!

MaryL

Old January 23rd 05, 06:11 PM
Jim Lawton

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:19:26 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
. com...
They are dangerous creatures , beware !

Well, they are dangerous if you are the size of a mouse or an insect.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about "danger." LOL!

Well, you say that, but I used to have a flat (apartment) which had a cupboard
*over* the front door. I also shared the flat with a very large tom-cat which
used to get into the cupboard and then dropped on people as they walked under,
delivering a couple of good whacks to the head before scooting off...

Used to feel pretty damned scary even *after* the firs time :-)

Jim
Old January 23rd 05, 06:42 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:11:32 +0000, Jim Lawton wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:19:26 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
.com...
They are dangerous creatures , beware !

Well, they are dangerous if you are the size of a mouse or an insect.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about "danger." LOL!

Well, you say that, but I used to have a flat (apartment) which had a cupboard
*over* the front door. I also shared the flat with a very large tom-cat which
used to get into the cupboard and then dropped on people as they walked under,
delivering a couple of good whacks to the head before scooting off...

Used to feel pretty damned scary even *after* the firs time :-)

Jim

Did you ever think to put a lock on the cupboard? MLB

Old January 23rd 05, 09:38 PM
Jim Lawton

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:42:11 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:11:32 +0000, Jim Lawton wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:19:26 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
e.com...
They are dangerous creatures , beware !

Well, they are dangerous if you are the size of a mouse or an insect.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about "danger." LOL!

Well, you say that, but I used to have a flat (apartment) which had a cupboard
*over* the front door. I also shared the flat with a very large tom-cat which
used to get into the cupboard and then dropped on people as they walked under,
delivering a couple of good whacks to the head before scooting off...

Used to feel pretty damned scary even *after* the firs time :-)

Jim

Did you ever think to put a lock on the cupboard? MLB

Where's the fun in that? We used to sit in the kitchen and shout "Come right
in!" to visitors who knocked on the door ...

Old January 23rd 05, 11:28 PM
mlbriggs

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:38:00 +0000, Jim Lawton wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:42:11 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:11:32 +0000, Jim Lawton wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:19:26 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

"Dan Simper" wrote in message
le.com...
They are dangerous creatures , beware !

Well, they are dangerous if you are the size of a mouse or an insect.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry much about "danger." LOL!

Well, you say that, but I used to have a flat (apartment) which had a cupboard
*over* the front door. I also shared the flat with a very large tom-cat which
used to get into the cupboard and then dropped on people as they walked under,
delivering a couple of good whacks to the head before scooting off...

Used to feel pretty damned scary even *after* the firs time :-)

Jim

Did you ever think to put a lock on the cupboard? MLB

Where's the fun in that? We used to sit in the kitchen and shout "Come right
in!" to visitors who knocked on the door ...

Any lawsuits so far?

Old January 24th 05, 08:03 AM
Jim Lawton

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:28:22 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:38:00 +0000, Jim Lawton wrote:

Did you ever think to put a lock on the cupboard? MLB

Where's the fun in that? We used to sit in the kitchen and shout "Come right
in!" to visitors who knocked on the door ...

Any lawsuits so far?

Ha - so you live in the States huh? :-)

This was in a frozen scandinavian country where having your leg bitten off by
wolves was regarded as "only a scratch" ... ;-)

Jim
Old January 24th 05, 05:07 PM
Mary

"Jim Lawton" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:28:22 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

Any lawsuits so far?

Ha - so you live in the States huh? :-)

Jim, you are really funny!

This was in a frozen scandinavian country where having your leg bitten off

by
wolves was regarded as "only a scratch" ... ;-)

Okay, where is that?

Old January 24th 05, 06:10 PM
Jim Lawton

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:07:12 GMT, "Mary" wrote:

"Jim Lawton" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:28:22 +0000, mlbriggs wrote:

Any lawsuits so far?

Ha - so you live in the States huh? :-)

Jim, you are really funny!

Thanks - you're not the first to notice :-)

This was in a frozen scandinavian country where having your leg bitten off

by
wolves was regarded as "only a scratch" ... ;-)

Okay, where is that?

Finland ...

Jim