Bubbels

Old April 2nd 05, 07:29 AM
Bev

Default Bubbels

My best score so far 22,770

bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old April 2nd 05, 12:47 PM
Lisa Katt

Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
My best score so far 22,770

bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Not bad, but I made 13,670 yesterday! Beat that if you can :P
Bev, I will never forgive you for introducing Bubbels to the group.
Elisabet

Old April 2nd 05, 09:36 PM
O J

Bev wrote:

My best score so far 22,770

That's impressive! Have you beaten the game without getting the five
minute countdown? I've only managed that once.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old April 2nd 05, 10:51 PM
Yowie

"O J" wrote in message
Bev wrote:

My best score so far 22,770

That's impressive! Have you beaten the game without getting the five
minute countdown? I've only managed that once.

I've beaten the game without getting the count-down, but have never cracked
the 25K mark.

And I'm *still* playing every day. Indeed, the other window open on this
machine is a game of Bubbels. Its already at 37,060, and I've only gotten
rid of the green bubbels so far. *sigh*

Yes, Bev has *alot* to answer for!

Yowie

Old April 2nd 05, 11:15 PM
Gabey8

WOO HOO! My top score, which I just earned: 49050! )

Screen shot:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v430/G...lsTopScore.jpg

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old April 3rd 05, 03:14 AM
badwilson

Lisa Katt wrote:
Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
My best score so far 22,770

bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Not bad, but I made 13,670 yesterday! Beat that if you can :P
Bev, I will never forgive you for introducing Bubbels to the group.
Elisabet

D'oh! You have beat my low score of 16,800 or something. Now I will
have to begin playing again so I can beat your score. You suck ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old April 4th 05, 04:51 PM
CatNipped

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message

Bev skrev i meddelandet ...
My best score so far 22,770

bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Not bad, but I made 13,670 yesterday! Beat that if you can :P
Bev, I will never forgive you for introducing Bubbels to the group.
Elisabet

ARGH! Beat my low score of 18,370 *handily*! And I thought I could quit!!!
:

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 5th 05, 07:11 AM
pmendhall

Guaranteed to drive you crazy.........

Try this, you will spend a long time trying to master it. My best score was
480ft.
How about you?

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

Old April 6th 05, 03:12 AM
pmendhall

Thank you!

Diane

om...

"pmendhall" wrote in message
Guaranteed to drive you crazy.........

Try this, you will spend a long time trying to master it. My best score
was
480ft.
How about you?

http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

Bubbels mystery Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 12 February 4th 05 10:45 PM
Solving Bubbels Bev Cat anecdotes 41 December 13th 04 09:18 AM
Bubbels theory Marina Cat anecdotes 9 December 12th 04 08:45 PM
Bubbels - Yipee, I done it!!!! Bev Cat anecdotes 5 December 8th 04 02:51 AM
Bubbels - I am so Jealous Bev Cat anecdotes 11 November 27th 04 10:43 AM