q-tips

Old April 15th 04, 10:05 AM
Stefan

My cat loves them. He always manages to get them stuck under the scales in
the bathroom. It is a good half hours entertainment for him trying to get it
back.
--
www.geocities.com/k1journey
"Hailey" wrote in message
Yep! In fact I hide the used ones and try to placate Tucker with new ones
while I am busy using one.

Hailey

"Carrie-Lou Salter" wrote in message
My cat LOVES to play with q-tips (cotton swabs).... he picks them up in

his
mouth, bats them around, goes crazy with them.... he's as happy with one
that I hand him straight out of the box as he is stealing one from the
garbage container in the bathroom....

Anybody else's kitty do this?

Old April 16th 04, 07:35 AM
Hailey

YES! STRAWS! lol. Tucker recently started playing with those. it is
HYSTERICAL

I can't have straws in my drinks. The cats steal them.

Laura

LOL Tucker is not that bad... yet.
DH was funny enough to think the boys DON'T get on the counters at night
when everyone is in bed. But one day I picked up a straw passing the kitchen
breakfast nook and it was ALL chewed up G DH was sure I'd dropped it. so
the next night I put a straw on top of the water purifier, where, even if it
did fall, could not possibly get to the floorG And guess what! It was
chewed up in the living room next morning too.
Now I don't like the kitties on the counter and I swat Tuck when he is so
audacious to try, but I really *do* think it's pretty cute how sneaky they
are. lol
DH does not Good thing he loves Tucker silly!

Hailey