The Barekitten is Here!

Old September 25th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Default The Barekitten is Here!

Christina Websell wrote:
Sherry wrote:
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Congratulations to his mother!

Tweeded

Sherry

and to the proud grandma!!!!!
Old September 25th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Isn't that a great feeling. I got a new granddaughter a couple years ago
when my son remarried. She had a baby almost a month and a half now. I
wasn't there but someone called on the cellphone and I got to hear his first
cry. Isn't tech stuff wonderful?

Old September 25th 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Sherry" wrote in message
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6
oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't
go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now
from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he
was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry

How wonderful! I'm so sorry you couldn't be there. Babies are so
amazing. When you know you will be a part of their lives for the
rest of your life it is even so much more amazing.

Jo

Old October 5th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Sherry" wrote in message
Our new grandchild arrived at 12:11 today. He weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
and
was 19.5 inches long.
Unfortunately, Grandmother is sick with strep throat and couldn't go,
but
they kept me posted all day. I'm expecting a photo any minute now from
their cell phone. Can't wait to see him!
DD called me *herself* at 12:30 and said "Can ya hear him?" And I
*could*
hear him squalling away. So I did at least get to hear him when he was
only
about 15 minutes old!

Sherry

YAY!!!! Congrats granny. I'm so happy for you all.

Pam S.