HRFL Tiger

Old June 15th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

Default HRFL Tiger

"Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)" wrote in message
HRFL Tiger is gone. I'm going to post this because it's disrespectful
to HRFL Tiger not to do so.

I have to say that apart from those kind few who left condolences, I
was disgusted, saddened and sickened by what happened to my threads
about Tiger and what I was accused of.
Thank goodness for Facebook, where my genuine friends offered their
support, and those of you ho ignored the crap and answered the
original thread. Thank you.

When Sir William died in October 2000 and I posted about his death, I
had message after message of support on RPCA. When I posted about HRFL
Tiger a few days ago, it was like nobody gave a sh*t. They were too
busy speculating on what happened, flaming me and discussing
differences in language. HRFL Tiger is worth far more than that. RPCA
is not a place I want to be at the moment, so as a consequence I will
no longer be posting after this.

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger is over at the Rainbow Bridge. It's
categorical. He's not coming home. I have strong and fairly
categorical evidence, not just circumstansial. I'm not going to go
into details, because it's not actually anyone's business what
happened and the truth is not nice. Huw (my DH to be) has spent the
last week wiping away my tears and giving me hugs when the pain of
Tigers loss becomes too unbearable. We have made the decision that
after our honeymoon in August we will be going to the shelter and
letting an adult cat chose us as his humans to honour Tiger. He would
want that.

HRFL Tiger was wonderful. He is wonderful. With me, he travelled the
world and saw and did things that other cats could only dream of. As a
tiny kitten he rode in the pocket of my dressing gown because he was
so small at 50g I couldn't risk stepping on him. He turned into a
handsome, 9lb cat with a deep, deep rumbling purr that he saved only
for me. He was my heart cat. My heart is now shattered.

At 9 months old, we decided he needed a friend to keep him company.
Robbie the Ginger Ninga was that friend. That started a sequence of
events that meant Tiger touched the lives of over 200 cats and kittens
that were fostered by Tiger and I and found their forever homes from
our house. He played with and trained kittens in the ways of *******
Cat Tricks and gave solace to the frightened and scared. He never made
a cat feel unwelcome. He was amazing and unique and special. And I
miss him. Every second of every minute of every hour of every day.
Sometimes the pain stops just long enough to make me smile. And then I
cry again. It's incredible how such a small cat can leave such a huge
gaping hole in my life.

Helen M

Although the pain will subside, it will never go away. You know this.

But someday, you will bravely smile through the pain, and it will be a real
smile. You'll be surprised and then delighted, overjoyed with your new
kitty that gives honor to HRFL Tiger.

Rest in peace Tiger, she will be okay.
:Lord it hurts though, I'm sorry.
Karla

Old June 15th 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Helen, if you lurk here at all, do not miss the post From:

Subject: (Long) The Prophet Speaks: A Welcome at the Bridge

Old June 15th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

Lori, you're not responsible for the garbage that spews from somebody
else's brain onto a keyboard. You're not to blame.

Helen, I'm so sorry and hope time will soon heal your broken heart.

Bobble

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

{{{{{Helen}}}}}

I am so, *SO* sorry for having precipitated this disgusting behavior -
believe me, it was strictly from ignorance and not malice or gruesome
curiosity (I just wasn't sure what happened and thought, if I knew, I
could offer some help for his recovery.

I completely understand if you want to have nothing to do with me
because of it, but there are, truly good and honorable people here who
can help you through your grief, so please don't let those/me
insensitive cretins keep you from that comfort. If you'd like me to
discontinue replying to your posts, I will honor that request with no
hard feelings and send my purrs and prayers in silence.

Hugs,

Lori

"Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)" wrote in message

@k39g2000yqb.googlegroups.com.
..

Old June 15th 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I am so sorry about this. I am thankful you have someone to wipe away your
tears. A heart animal, whether dog or cat is so special. Purrs and prayers
for your heart to heal.

Old June 15th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ChildFree23[_2_]

Bottom-posting, please scroll all the way down ...

*******
Cat Tricks and gave solace to the frightened and scared. He
never made
a cat feel unwelcome. He was amazing and unique and special.
And I
miss him. Every second of every minute of every hour of every
day.
Sometimes the pain stops just long enough to make me smile. And
then I
cry again. It's incredible how such a small cat can leave such
a huge
gaping hole in my life.

Helen M

Helen, I am sorry to hear about HRFL Tiger's (assumed) passing.
I'm also sorry you had to experience Jack's immature and bigoted
display of political correctness gone extreme. In the name of
the free exchange of information, I refuse to be intimidated into
silence, and urge you to do the same.

This newsgroup just won't be the same without your clowder.

Sincerely,
Debby

Old June 16th 10, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL) wrote:
[...]

Helen, I'm so sorry about HRFL. You have our purrs and prayers. I've
missed your stories while I've been lurking/selectively reading (same
reason....too much holier than thou bs). Please keep in touch and let
us know about your new owner.

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old June 16th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

I'm so sorry to hear that HRFL is really and truly gone. I know from
your stories about him over the years that he was very a very special
guy and loved you and loved life. I hope that you've felt some
measure of closure for him in this very sad time.

Old June 16th 10, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Jun 15, 7:59*am, "Tiger (a.k.a. HRFL)"
wrote:
[...]

I'm very sorry for your loss and will miss HRFL Tiger stories.

Candace
Old June 16th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

BTW, I would *LOVE* to re-read some of the rpca FTV stories about HRFL
Tiger. He was a very unique and cherished member here. Not just now
because I know it would hurt too much, but when you're feeling better and
want to celebrate his life.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped