hoppi purr day to anti kyla

Old April 15th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default hoppi purr day to anti kyla

On Apr 15, 1:02*pm, "Anti Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

You shuld eet nip and play.
Conder

Hapi purrday from Beauty and Spring.

I will eet nip n play n sleep tew ..fank yerownselfs fur da nise wishuz.
Yoo r awl vury sweet.
Luffz
Anti Kyla

Happee Purrday Anti Kyla!
MeOwy, zooming round and round da house stirring up eggzitemint an joy.
Old April 15th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla =^..^=

we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

You shuld eet nip and play.
Conder

Hapi purrday from Beauty and Spring.

I will eet nip n play n sleep tew ..fank yerownselfs fur da nise wishuz.
Yoo r awl vury sweet.
Luffz
Anti Kyla

Happee Purrday Anti Kyla!
MeOwy, zooming round and round da house stirring up eggzitemint an joy.

Fank yerownself MeOwy..yoo iz vury sweet . Luffs, Anti Kyla

Old April 15th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Apr 15, 3:16*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

Happy Purr Day, Auntie Kyla!

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina

and Auntie Debby
Old April 16th 10, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla =^..^=

we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

Happy Purr Day, Auntie Kyla!

Lilith, Rosco, & Tina

and Auntie Debby

Fank awl yerownselfs fur da nise wishus..yoo are awl sew sweet.
Luffs
Anti Kyla

Old April 16th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:16:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

Meow!

Happy Purrday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/15/2010 7:19:34 PM
Old April 16th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla=^..^=

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:16:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

Meow!

Happy Purrday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Fank yerownself Mme. Anaïs, dat wuz vury sweet uff yoo.
Luffs
Anti Kyla

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/15/2010 7:19:34 PM

Old April 16th 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Anti Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

Meni hapy retrns ob da dey! TuTu

Fank yerownself TuTu..
I dont gotz nuffin tew return tho..waffs
Yoo r vury sweet
Luffs
Anti Kyla

Dis iz naut toking bout gifs, its tokin boutn mor haoy birfdays cumin
agin. TuTu (the inturpetur_
Old April 16th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Anti Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Stormmee wrote:
we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi
Meni hapy retrns ob da dey! TuTu

Fank yerownself TuTu..
I dont gotz nuffin tew return tho..waffs
Yoo r vury sweet
Luffs
Anti Kyla

Dis iz naut toking bout gifs, its tokin boutn mor haoy birfdays cumin
agin. TuTu (the inturpetur_

Hur gnew dat TuTu, hur wuz jest been sillee..ugin
Luffs
Mosey

Old April 16th 10, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Hippo Birdie tuu yoooooo...
Pit2nya

Old April 16th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Meowmie waffed n sayed fank yerownself Pit2nya.
Luffs
Mosey

Hippo Birdie tuu yoooooo...
Pit2nya

we iz glad you iz makin anofur purr day onna 15 of diz monf, Trudi

Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 8 September 2nd 08 10:31 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 7 August 23rd 08 07:45 PM
Ping Anti Kyla Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 3 August 22nd 08 08:59 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM