Gramby's Dream

Old April 22nd 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Gramby's Dream

Diz iz what da gramby dreemed of lazst nite. Herself askezd Auntie soft if
her kud post itself.

A porter twinkles at Auntie Softs house and out steps O T with a basket of
food for the family. Piglett sended diz fudz for u guyz.

He notices Trudi is busy writing in a notebook and drawing diagrams. He goes
to her ask asks what she is doing.

Trudi: Well, diz iz a speciallie vulnerable timez for diz house. Dere iz diz
big hole in our hoomanz hardts since T V went to da bridje. She jumps up in
the middle of the table, she is allowed to do this as there is no human food
on it at this time.

Trudi: Ok u cats, I got it all figgered out come on annna get ur signmentz.
The other six cats come running and jump up on the table and some of the
chairs.

Trudi: Now diz iz da plan. Barbi, you an MH hab da big slidink dor. One of u
on each sidz of itself.

OEJ. U hab da cat trez by da frunt winnow.

Tiger, u hab da winnow in da sleepink room.

Chester, u guard da frunt door.

Stormmee, u haz da mostis portant job, u hab ta keep da Furry frum lookink
out of annie of da winnows. U haz to be sure dat da ballzgame is loud enof
on da talkie box dat Soft kant hear noises from da out.

O T admires all this organization but just has to ask what it is all about.

Trudi closes her notebook and explains.

We haz ta keep watch as diz iz da time when sumcat from da OUT mite try and
moff to da IN. We haz ta keep a sharp watchez ta be surez dem don't get diz
done.

Old April 22nd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 22, 1:32*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz what da gramby dreemed of lazst nite. *Herself askezd Auntie soft if
her kud post itself.

A porter twinkles at Auntie Softs house and out steps O T with a basket of
food for the family. Piglett sended diz fudz for u guyz.

snipd

Amid all the planning and activity, Missy is standing by MH and
holding his paw. She says

"Kan I dew annyfing to hep, Miss Trudi?"

--
Missy

Old April 22nd 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez ifin you takez da ofur side of da slidey winner den barbi kan mofe to da
ofur liifin rum winner by da buffett. Trudi, greet fur da hep...

ps, ifin you wantz MH kan mofe in wif your hoominz anna ursuf,...

Old April 22nd 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 22, 3:54*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
yez ifin you takez da ofur side of da slidey winner den barbi kan mofe to da
ofur liifin rum winner by da buffett. Trudi, greet fur da hep...

Missy goes over to where she has been assigned and stands on the
alert, only occasionally giving smoky, loving looks to her mankitty

--
Missy

Old April 22nd 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Trudi! I kno u iz alwayz trying to moff a cat out of urown houze but rite
now iz not da timez. U godda watch dem OUT cats. Piglett hoping Trudy
doesn't get distracted.

Old April 22nd 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi patrools da ofur winnerz makin sure dat dey iz kufurred, anna when da
baseball game qwitz onna baby pooter she meows until sfoft turnit bak on to
a new game...

MH: misseey ifin we sitz little klozer togefur we kan howd pawz anna
stillkeep watch...

Old April 22nd 10, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I wuz katsiderin diz, anna i decided ta wate ta mail MH to unca bill anna
missee until i iz sure dat no newcat iz komin in here, Trudi

Old April 22nd 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 22, 4:20*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I wuz katsiderin diz, anna i decided ta wate ta mail MH to unca bill anna
missee until i iz sure dat no newcat iz komin in here, Trudi"

Dew MH wike doggies? Wee gotted too doggies an mine mommie wuv dem,
sew dey ain goin nowere. I like dem two butted I wike DH betterer. If
hee com liff wiff usses, Uncl Bill an Mommy Micki won' mine. Da Bear
allus wike too haff anuther cat to tell him wut too dew. An widdl
SaMANfa lubs to play wiff usses kitties.

--
Missy

Old April 22nd 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

MH : i iz notted sure ifin i likez dem d-thingz or not, i never seed one in
diz in, inna owt efurthin wuz mine enimi so dat duzint cownt. I kan get
usta anithin ifin der iz hoomin whut wuld brush ne, let me sit in der lapz
anna let minsuf gif demsuf hugz arownd der nek... alzo bein wiffa da
wonnerful missee whuld be nize...

beri qweetli ta missee,,, but i needsa stay her fur a little longer ta hep
da soft getz hersuf betterer, her iz not kopin well wiffa tv leafin,
allauses iz down xtra lap duutteez, efin trudi anna tiger iz hepin
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 4:20 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I wuz katsiderin diz, anna i decided ta wate ta mail MH to unca bill anna
missee until i iz sure dat no newcat iz komin in here, Trudi"

Dew MH wike doggies? Wee gotted too doggies an mine mommie wuv dem,
sew dey ain goin nowere. I like dem two butted I wike DH betterer. If
hee com liff wiff usses, Uncl Bill an Mommy Micki won' mine. Da Bear
allus wike too haff anuther cat to tell him wut too dew. An widdl
SaMANfa lubs to play wiff usses kitties.

--
Missy

nowncimint fur da gramby's howze Stormmee Cat community 8 March 4th 10 10:53 PM
Ping Adrian : A Candle for Sadie (Gramby's dog) Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 1 July 22nd 09 12:33 AM
Help for Gramby's Grandaughter Stormmee Cat anecdotes 13 March 4th 09 05:23 AM
Gramby's Hissed Granby Cat community 7 March 10th 08 08:24 PM
Trudi's Venshure atta Gramby's Stormmee Cat community 3 December 18th 07 08:29 PM