Say hello to Cleo and Kidu!

Old November 11th 03, 08:21 PM
Marcie

Default Say hello to Cleo and Kidu!

Haven't posted here in ages, so I thought I'd share with you some of
the latest photos of my wonderful brood.

Cleo - my 5 year old tabby beauty and Kidu (short for Enkidu) is my 3
year old blue smoke Persian (he's the doll faced kind - a term I
recently learned on this forum!)

I adopted Cleo almost 5 years ago (at 10 months of age) through an ad
in the newspaper, and adopted Kidu from my vet's cat's litter (he was
6 weeks old at the time) just over 3 years ago.

Both are strictly indoor cats and fixed as well. They are perfectly
happy to stay inside, and are very funny to watch when they get into a
chasing, playfighting mood. Kidu (as you'll see in the album, has this
thing about jumping and balancing himself on doors - it's a riot to
watch!!!)

I just wanted to say that it's heartwarming and moving to read
accounts on this forum (both happy and sad) of those who feel just as
connected to their pets as I do.

Please click on (or copy and paste) this link to view the album:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

Best,
Marcie
Old November 11th 03, 10:22 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Priscilla Ballou" wrote in message
In article ,
(Marcie) wrote:
Cleo - my 5 year old tabby beauty and Kidu (short for Enkidu) is my 3
year old blue smoke Persian (he's the doll faced kind - a term I
recently learned on this forum!)

Please click on (or copy and paste) this link to view the album:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

Best,
Marcie

It says the album is empty. ? :-( I wanted to see what a "doll faced
Persian" looks like.

Priscilla

Doll faced Persian have a nose.... they can breath!!!!!!! :-))))) just
did a google search!
http://www.nemr.net/~poppy1/faces.htm found this site with pictures, not
of Marcie's cats though... album empty as you said

Soozy

Old November 11th 03, 11:24 PM
Cathy Friedmann

(Marcie) wrote:
Cleo - my 5 year old tabby beauty and Kidu (short for Enkidu) is my 3
year old blue smoke Persian (he's the doll faced kind - a term I
recently learned on this forum!)

Please click on (or copy and paste) this link to view the album:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cleoil

Best,
Marcie

It says the album is empty. ? :-( I wanted to see what a "doll faced
Persian" looks like.

Priscilla

Doll faced Persian have a nose.... they can breath!!!!!!! :-))))) just
did a google search!
http://www.nemr.net/~poppy1/faces.htm found this site with pictures, not
of Marcie's cats though... album empty as you said

Good - that's what I was hoping "doll faced" meant - that they actually have
a nose.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon