Meowmie's fudz

Old August 4th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Meowmie's fudz

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Sunnydanze, twy it mine way diz tyme...
wen da tzikkin iz reddee...
sit dere negzt tu hur wiffowt beink uh pest
stayer an lik yur chopz an droool
stayend in purleeze purzishun, on yur hyndy legz
meyow hopefoolee
meyow pittyfoolee
meeeeyowww "puuuurrrrrlllleeeeezzzzzzz"

Repurrt bak...I juzt betcha wunn urr moor ov doez woik furr yu.

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Well, I tryed whut yoo sed. It didnt werk until I added juss a teeny
liddle bit uv skrachin da bak uv herown legz. Uv korse, dis iz da
hoomin dat kan ignore a ringin phonetawkyfingy.

Sundance

Hey...whutteffurr woikz!
Heow diddit tayzt?
--
Pitô.ônya

Oh, well, when I sed it "werked", I juss ment it got herown attenshin.
She didnt akshully giv me ennee. She keepz remindin myownself dat da
lastest time she givved me chikkin, I endid up at da merjincee TED.

Sundance

I tink dat I hewlpt yu ( an maybee udder kitteez) lern un
umpurrtint lezzun, Heow tu get yur hoominz atenshun.
Dere wyll be meny tymez dat diz infurrmashun wyll be yuzfool.

HTH

Pitô.ônya

Yes, dere will. I iz glad to hav sumging noo in myown repurrtoree uv wayz to
kontrol hoominz.

Sundance

Old August 4th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

--

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Woikz furr meee.
Spekkulee "stayer an lik yur chopz an droool"
Meowmee kaynt rezizst dat wun.
Twy it wiff cheeze! Spekulee stringy cheeze!
Ya wanna kum offur heer an twy it wiff mine Meowmee?
Weez'll shtart by luukin at da koldbox duur.

Pitô.ônya

We don't like Meowmie's new toy! Mischief[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 December 28th 08 11:05 PM
to will in new haven and fudz fans John Ross Mc Master Cat community 5 December 21st 08 07:06 AM
No fudz all dayz! Granby Cat community 5 September 23rd 07 12:09 PM
we liberated dat kitten fudz Stormmee Cat community 7 September 6th 07 08:15 AM
Meowmie's CHEATING on us!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 5 July 18th 07 08:36 PM