From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Old June 25th 09, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

gud fur you, icecream iz one offa few hoomin fudz wurf eatin, Trudi
"Granby" wrote in message
Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

Old June 25th 09, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

hoominz sure duz strang stuff when dey iz pain tenshunsta base ball, fur
instanze tonite da soft wuz lizinto da kardinalz... her wuz amazed az how a
team kuld makez 4 duble playz anna still onliest looze nofin to elifin,
Trudi
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 7:54 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Waz it gifted to u or did u steal itself like Sadie Grambys ice cream. O T
just wonderink what u had ta do to get a whole popzcykle to yourownselfz.

Uncl Bill wuz gonna eeted it butted hee got re-CITED by da Yankees on
TV an waved it aroun an it FLIED off da stik an into mine mouf. It waz
PURKL an tasted wike grapes. I haff eeted manee grapes. Seigh hi to
Sadie-dog four mee.

--
da BEAR

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
On Jun 24, 4:00 pm, "Granby" wrote:

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program
by
eating most of her ice cream.

looks around timidly Ucnl Bil sez I kan tipe dis. Iyam gwad yoo
gotted yoor stishez out. Nice creem iz gudgud. I gotted a hole POSSIKL
wunce.

--
da Bear

Old June 25th 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Stormmmee wrote:
gud fur you, icecream iz one offa few hoomin fudz wurf eatin, Trudi

Theer is othurs. I duznt liv wif a d*g, but I nose stranj fings hapins
wen they iz round. Wen Meomie wuz furry yung an camping wiv hur famly,
she put hur hamburgger down onna piknik tabul an it dissapeered! A d*g
frum thu naybouring campsite, a bigbig wun called a Newfoundland wif thu
hed at thu levul uv the tabul, wuz bisitin at thu tyme an walkin past
thu tabul. Meomie alwayz suspekted that thu d*g gotta treet that day,
but she cudnt prove it.

Sam
Old June 25th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we duizint low dogz at owrz howze butted sadie dog belongz to mizz piglette
so i think her iz purbably ok, Trudi

Old June 26th 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

Mosey waffs at Sadie n says I hope yoo dint git a brain freeze frum eeting
dat ice cream tew fast.

Old June 26th 09, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in a
dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

That brought back a memory: Dairy Queen has been around a long time. ...

when my son was about ten, we used to walk to the corner DQ to get four
cones. One was for Rex, our red cocker spaniel mix. Everyone around
had to watch Rex eat his ice cream cone - he loved them. MLB
Old June 26th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default O T from Sadie" From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

When I went back home a few years ago I cried when I found out they had torn
down the old DQ and built one of those modern one.

Where I grew up there were a lot of oil wells, yes, in Illinois at that
time. There were always empty barrels sitting around. Our pastime, in the
vacant lot next to DQ was laying them on their sides and walking on them.
Most would take broomsticks and try and knock the other person to the
ground. Being nearly blind, they changed the rules when I played that you
had to push them off. I always won because, they would always try to
watch me and where they were doing. I knew it was flat ground and didn't
worry, not like you could turn on a dime. End of trip down memory lane, for
now anyway.

Old June 26th 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:36:02 -0500, Granby wrote:

When I went back home a few years ago I cried when I found out they had
torn down the old DQ and built one of those modern one.

Where I grew up there were a lot of oil wells, yes, in Illinois at that
time. There were always empty barrels sitting around. Our pastime, in
the vacant lot next to DQ was laying them on their sides and walking on
them. Most would take broomsticks and try and knock the other person to
the ground. Being nearly blind, they changed the rules when I played
that you had to push them off. I always won because, they would
always try to watch me and where they were doing. I knew it was flat
ground and didn't worry, not like you could turn on a dime. End of trip
down memory lane, for now anyway.

When I was growing up we lived in San Bernardino and my mom's parents
lived in Highland (maybe 5 miles away). Every Sunday my brother and I
would go over to the grandparent's place. There was a DQ one block from
their place, and Pat and I used to walk there pretty frequently. There
was also a barber shop a few doors down where we usually went when we
needed haircuts.

Fast forward a lot of years. I was in my late 40's when Nancy and I moved
to Highland. Imagine my surprise when I learned that the DQ was still
there, and still in the original building! I loved that. What really
surprised me was the barber shop was still there, with the SAME BARBER!
He was a youngish man when I went there as a kid, but still - that's an
awfully long time to keep a business going in one place.

Now fast forward again to now. It was a nice touch when we bought our
place in Newton to see that the town's DQ is just 4 blocks from our
house

Old June 26th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Actually, I think she did. For a couple of minutes she sort of stared
straight ahead until she could work it down. Didn't stop her from eating
her own dish, slower might I add.

Sadie is home! Granby Cat community 19 June 12th 09 02:54 AM
Sadie A Gog Granby Cat community 10 June 9th 09 04:41 AM
Sadie is better lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 15 August 20th 04 10:13 PM
Sadie won't eat lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 21 August 19th 04 04:49 PM
Sadie lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 9 August 19th 04 04:19 AM