From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

Old June 26th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default From Sadie A DogI got a treat today,

On Jun 26, 10:37*am, "Granby" wrote:
Actually, I think she did. *For a couple of minutes she sort of stared
straight ahead until she could work it down. *Didn't stop her from eating
her own dish, slower might I add.

I fink dat r Bear iz imyoon frum da brane freez.

Sunrise

Dat wuz MEEN

Maggy May

--
Will in New Haven

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Hihi this is Sadie A Dog. *I went back to the TED to get my stitches out
today. *Was supposed to do it last Friday but my human FORGOT. *Can you
believe that.

Anyway, it is hot and we stopped at something called Dairy Queen. *Gramby
got an ice cream and I reached over and at most of it in one bite.

Her son laughed at me and they went around the block and I got my own in
a dish.

Gramby actually thanked me for helping with her weight control program by
eating most of her ice cream.

Mosey waffs at Sadie n says I hope yoo dint git a brain freeze frum eeting
dat ice cream tew fast.- Hide quoted text -

Old June 26th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sassie iz da one wiff no brainz, effen Gramby sayz so. Da hoomanz at
sassy's houze wented to Gran Islan NY and sinze Grambyh didn work diz day
wer wennted down anna brout Sassy here for kompany fos Sassy.

Her alreadi took dat dog home, her fout Willows bottle brush tail waza toy.
Herselfz grabid it twize and gramby took her bak ta her own houze.

Now, we kan't fine Willow. Her will showz up at fud timez and I knowz dere
iza a treat in da fishies tank where Willow libez.

O T tell the truf ( Piglet says comming round the corner) Youz knoz dere
iza a treatz here kauze u haz been trying to figger out how to getz itselfz.
U effen tried to jumpz off da humidifirer fingiy. U iz too fat, sorri I
meanz fluffy to get to da top of da tank.

Sadie is home! Granby Cat community 19 June 12th 09 02:54 AM
Sadie A Gog Granby Cat community 10 June 9th 09 04:41 AM
Sadie is better lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 15 August 20th 04 10:13 PM
Sadie won't eat lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 21 August 19th 04 04:49 PM
Sadie lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 9 August 19th 04 04:19 AM