Mr. GT iz now Venerable Cat

Old September 1st 09, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mr. GT iz now Venerable Cat

trudi oferhearz diz anna maka note in herown skort buk...
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 2:00 pm, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
hi, Hi, HIHI!

It haz now been fifteen yearz zince I came to mine truehome heer wif
da TFC.

Concatshulashuns mine deer.

It was on da LaborDay weak-end ov da 1994 year dat da Norm (Mommy an
Daddyz big big huminkitten) fownd me stuk inna da pallet of grass sod
wher I had got losted frum mine katmom an carried away frum where I
waz borned wich I dont rememfur wher it wuz but I waz furry losted an
skared an da rain waz rainin an da air wz sortza chilly and den da
Norm herd me callin an pikked me up an put me inzide hiz jakket an
brot me to da howse an I've been heer evfur sinze dat!

Wut a moofing storee an I betted yoo allus luvd dat boy frum den on.

Zo I am now a liddle bitz more dan da fifteen
summerz-fallz-winterz-springz old and Ize still makin trubble an still
klimbin da dogwood tree insted ov da stayrz to go up to da hihi
dekportch--an still likes to ketch froggiez in da treewoodz.

Yoo IZ da mankat.

---
Maggy May

Datz wat it iz today.

Heddbumpz,
GT (VC)

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old September 1st 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza gud idermint, Trudi
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 11:00 am, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
[...]

Ahh, Mr. GT! Yew ar an akomplisht gentilcat. Purrhaps yew shud expand
yewr literaree effurtz beyawnd poetry ana right yewr ought-to-
biografee. Mineown howse offurz itz concatulashunz onna receefin yewr
VC.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder

Old September 1st 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
[...]

Dat maykez yu sebbenty-six hoomin yeerz owld!
Dat iz veneribbel!
Kuncatyulashunz!
Hoominz an katz boff kin liv furra looong tyme moren dat!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Old September 2nd 09, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:00:02 -0700, "Sylvia M"
wrote:

[shreddz]

Dat maykez yu sebbenty-six hoomin yeerz owld!
Dat iz veneribbel!
Kuncatyulashunz!
Hoominz an katz boff kin liv furra looong tyme moren dat!

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu fur da zentimentz, Ms. Pit2nya. But I duzznt feel zebbenty-zix
humin yeerz. Not effen twentzy-zix of dem. I still feelz like yung
kat, moztly moztly. Mebbe it cuz I eetz lotza bugz an sum froggiez an
da okkazional lizzard, mebbe zo?

Chuggz,
GT

Old September 2nd 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Proooffffttt!

Soft is probbly rite! I alzo has furry nize nacheral grass to munch.
Alzo sumtimez nibblez on da pepermint plantz.

GT

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:21:24 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

soft sayed heaf nashural fudz makez you feel yunger, Trudi
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:00:02 -0700, "Sylvia M"

[shreddz]

Old September 2nd 09, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da time I gotz out for mos of da day, I ate some of da mint stuffz. When I
uzed da ledder box dat nite, gramby yelled sumphin like, Ye Gadz O T, don't
anyone strike a match or we will blow up. I dont fink her waz rite but her
seemed conbinzed of itself.

wrote:

soft sayed heaf nashural fudz makez you feel yunger, Trudi
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:00:02 -0700, "Sylvia M"

[shreddz]

Old September 3rd 09, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Prooof???

Yowr Granby was afraidz of whut, an explozitionment? Dere iz nozzing
flammabobble in da pepermintz. Huminz iz ztrange!!

Chuggz,
GT

wrote:

soft sayed heaf nashural fudz makez you feel yunger, Trudi
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:00:02 -0700, "Sylvia M"

[shreddz]

Old September 3rd 09, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you haza plantz inna in??? Miz piglette haz doez, owrz soft iznot lowedta
haf plantz beclawz hersef allatime makez den gotoda brige, Trudi

wrote:

soft sayed heaf nashural fudz makez you feel yunger, Trudi
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:00:02 -0700, "Sylvia M"

[shreddz]

Old September 3rd 09, 12:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Her knowed it wuden realli xplode but kombined wiff whateffer elze I ate
while I waz out, effein I wazn dat surez. O T shuddering as he remembered.

I have no idea what he ate while he was outside that day but, when he used
the litterbox, even Piglett and Willow left the room the odor was so strong.
I Was glad there was no open flame in the room!!!

wrote:

soft sayed heaf nashural fudz makez you feel yunger, Trudi
"The Fur Conspiracy" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:00:02 -0700, "Sylvia M"

[shreddz]