A Pawty Inbitashun!

Old July 15th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A Pawty Inbitashun!

a porter twinklez ust otside da bar area, OEJ steps owt, with barbi at der
side, all four girlcats decided to wear red pantsuits with flowing tops, no
shoes because its tootoo warm...

MH and chester have white suits wif red trim...

chester,mh, storrmmee all look for their parteners,

trudi and oej look for their speakakl furnds anna barbi goez up to da twu
sisfurz.

HI, mine name iz barbi, i has liztened to da soft tawk abowt urselfz anna
ursefz iz bootiful, can i sit wif ursfz,

barbi
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:40:31 -0400, Da Inspektor wrote:

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

[a 57 T-Bird wends its way up 5th Avenue a liddle uncertainly, and pulls
under the Empire State Building. A tuuxie kitty opens the door for the
girls, and parks the car. Two Zot girls walk into the elevator: Cybèle in
blue Balenciaga with silver heels; Oriane in a tan Dior with gold heels.
Both clutch evening bags in their paws. The elevator opens into the
Rainbow
Room, and a portly grey Chartruse and his wink approach them]

Inspector: Ahh, welcome ladies [paw kiss] I am zee Inspektor, and zees eez
mine wink Bridget! [hedbutts]

Cybele: Enchantay!

Oriane:Enchantay!

Inspektor: Pweeze hep your seff to zee oysters; zum canapees will be
comink
awond shortly. ANd zere eez zee bar!

Cybele: Why Fangu! [walks to bar] Well, we are the first ones here!
Barcat!
I'll haff an Orange Manhattan, pweeze!

Oriane: Whuts dat?

Cybele: I don't reely know, but da hooman has dem awl da time....

[Barcat sets two chilled cocktail glassed in front of them and pours]
There
you are ladies!

Oriane: Fangu! [raises her glass] Well, mine deer sifur, Cheerz!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2011 8:02:42 PM

Old July 15th 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pit2ô.ônya arrives wearing a red chiffon spaghetti strapped dress,
red an blak feffer boa, and her speshkul deep red pendint stone
nekkelaze.

Hihihi gurlz! I brot sum Micekreem© an Mousesikulz© wiff dry ice tu
keep efurryting kowld. Laytur yu kin melt da dry ice inna pool and go
swimmink in dry water wiffow gettin wet. Nez Pas?

Haz ennykittee seen SunDance yet?
--
Pitô.ônya

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
Miaou, chats et chatons!

Kitties, today eez zee CATorze ob Juiiway - zee day we stormed zee
Bastile.

So letz celebrate!

I haff ported ober cases ob Breton Oysterz, Fwa grah wif truffles
(datz
goose-burd wiver), cases ob Chat Lunatique nip-shampayne, and haf
reserved
the Rainbow Room in zee Empire State Building, wif zere cooks
prepawing
effurfing.

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2011 7:36:19 PM

Old July 15th 11, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Miaou, chats et chatons!

Kitties, today eez zee CATorze ob Juiiway - zee day we stormed zee Bastile.

So letz celebrate!

I haff ported ober cases ob Breton Oysterz, Fwa grah wif truffles (datz
goose-burd wiver), cases ob Chat Lunatique nip-shampayne, and haf reserved
the Rainbow Room in zee Empire State Building, wif zere cooks prepawing
effurfing.

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/14/2011 7:36:19 PM

Mosey, wearing a gray tux, and MeOwy, his bootiful wink, wearing her
bootiful yellow and purple n yellow gown, wiff hur noo neklase Mosey mayde
fur hur dat sez Mosey Luffs Meowy onna purple cord, enter with BobQat, Mimzy
n Pipps, who hopes Ranger will help celebrate with her.
Mosey ses tew awl..waow, diz iz uh nise spred..weh wood wike sum nip
champane pleeze.
Fank yoo fur inbiting usses.
Bon jour
Mosey n hiz famlee find uh taybul tew sit wiff der frendz.

Old July 15th 11, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:40:31 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

Miaou, chats et chatons!

Kitties, today eez zee CATorze ob Juiiway - zee day we stormed zee Bastile.

So letz celebrate!

I haff ported ober cases ob Breton Oysterz, Fwa grah wif truffles (datz
goose-burd wiver), cases ob Chat Lunatique nip-shampayne, and haf reserved
the Rainbow Room in zee Empire State Building, wif zere cooks prepawing
effurfing.

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

Dat soundz bery gnice!

ai can bwing sum fresh 'nip! mai hoomin just growed it, itz bery gudgud
'nip, anna ai kin bwing enuff fur evwibodiz.

ai doeznt gnow about da fwench hisoriz, butted ai gnow about pawrtiz

ai must git mai pawti dress.

see yu sun

lorili
Old July 15th 11, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

wrote:

Miaou, chats et chatons!

Kitties, today eez zee CATorze ob Juiiway - zee day we stormed zee
Bastile.

So letz celebrate!

I haff ported ober cases ob Breton Oysterz, Fwa grah wif truffles (datz
goose-burd wiver), cases ob Chat Lunatique nip-shampayne, and haf reserved
the Rainbow Room in zee Empire State Building, wif zere cooks prepawing
effurfing.

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

Dat soundz bery gnice!

ai can bwing sum fresh 'nip! mai hoomin just growed it, itz bery gudgud
'nip, anna ai kin bwing enuff fur evwibodiz.

ai doeznt gnow about da fwench hisoriz, butted ai gnow about pawrtiz

ai must git mai pawti dress.

see yu sun

lorili

Lorelei, did yoo know dat Pitoonya an me ownz a booteek? If yoo needz noo
klothez ur assessoreez or enneefing like dat, feel free to vissit ussez
dere.

Sundance

Old July 15th 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

O, fank yu! ai haz a dwes, but a pare uf eerrings wood be gnice.

maybe somfing tu set off mai blu ayes.

ai is a plane wookin tan anna grae anna bwack stripy tabbi, egsept fur
mai pwetti blu ayes. dey iz mai bestest pwetti feetuer.

du yu haz dumfing tu hawp set dem off?

anna maebie a neklase, tu

how du ai pai fur da pwetti fings in yur booteek? ai duzent hab menny
toonas, wite nao

fank yu

lorili
Old July 15th 11, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Lizza stands near by and ooks a bit lost. O T passes and notices
Lizzies look. Kom on girlcat, we iz gonna go cee Harri and herselfz
will fine u an outfitz. Lizzie follows him into the porter.

OT, dis sounds like fun!

Lizzie, you'z kinda skinny, so my fluffy-girl clothes won't fit you furry
well. Let's port over to Sundance and Pi2nya's booteek.

[The 3 kitties pop out of the 'porter in the boutique.]

It sounds like most of da girlcats is goin wif red, so let's stick wif dat
fur now. Here, dis little dress looks purrfect! It's bright red, and
kinda tight, and all lacy. An it's not too long. And all dat lace ought
to let plenty of air in so you don't get too hot. It ought to drive da
boycats crazy!

And I like dis red an silver short dress. WHat do you fink, OT?

Harri
Old July 15th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

I tink yu mayde bery gudgud choyzez, gurlz.
Du yu gneed aksessoreez? kollarz? pendintz? tayle ribbunz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 15th 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Gandalf" ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 00:45:07 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Hihi Lorili,

Dunt wurree bowt tunaz, juzt burrink yur Paw'z kreditcardthingy.
Snd synze yur kulurz ar nootril, awlla da warm,
brite thingz wyll look gudgud on yu,
az wewll az sylva wiff yur grayz an bwakz.
I gotz sum Awztrayleen opulz dat ar uh booteefol blu,
and dey hab glintz ov red an dark bloo.
Da pendantz az wewll az eerinkz ar matsht setz.
And heeer ar sum tayle eerinkz tu go wiff yur dress.

--
Pitô.ônya, HTH

Old July 15th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett laughs, I waz jus gonna tell herself bout ur botique, I iz sure dat
iz where Harri and Lizzie iz headed anna, it soundz like red may be da kolor
for diz ebent.