Owh! Da singin is wufferlee!

Old July 17th 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Owh! Da singin is wufferlee!

Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..
Old July 17th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett hears this and tells Sukie. Boycat, girlcat duzent madder u mus
alwayz sing for da joy of singink.

Old July 17th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 17, 4:14*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett hears this and tells Sukie. *Boycat, girlcat duzent madder u mus
alwayz sing for da joy of singink.

"rafflescat" *wrote in message

Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! *Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

U must be wite......Jack is onna wurktop singin rite now..... aye cant
see whu hees singin tu....mite be da chikkum god dat liffs inna
fwidge....n mees hidin......dares a fundurstorm owtside n menny
wanedwops is dwoppin....aye dussnt wike da fundur.
Sukie, hidin wiff Harry.
Old July 17th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 17, 11:02*am, rafflescat
wrote:
Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! *Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

Deer Sukie, an awso Harry an Jack.
Da singhing welz up outta da sole ob da kittee cawtted up in da
humegzpektid mowmints ob lyf dat hab moofed da kitteez wike da funder
moofs dose lektwik skeery fings awoun da sky an wen dey gitz tu cwose
effurbuddy RUNs fur der lyfs!
MeOwy, skeering hursefl
Old July 17th 11, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

haum, jack didja furget abowt minesef? anna harry didja furget abowt
willow?

trudi, the helpful?

Old July 17th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

Mosey sez, fanku fur yer komplimuntz ubaowt owr singing.

Sukie, BobQat wikes tew sing n hym wikes yew too
..
Jack, ai dunt noe iffen Trudi wikes tew sing or not. *shrug*

Harry, ai happen tew noe day Mimzy wuffs tew sing:n hur duzznt kare haoe old
yew are.
Hur finks yew r fbaulus..older mancats hab sumpfin speshul abowt demselfs.
So yew fawl uhsleep ulot,,sew wat? no wuttiez.

Duz dat hulp yew inny

Yer frend Mosey--riting MeOwy uh noo song

Old July 19th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

trudi, the helpful?"rafflescat" wrote in message

Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! *Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

Oh no myne darlink! I cood neffur forget! (sounds like a Charles
Aznavour song) But yu know dat! Is just myne awrful sekattree not doin
hur wurk properlee...wuke I hassa nyce wittle mowsie fur yu
darlink....dare...(puts the toy mouse with a red ribbon on it's neck
in front of Trudi)......naow.....me furgiffen? Hmh?
Jack, contrite.
Old July 19th 11, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 17, 8:54*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
haum, jack didja furget abowt minesef? *anna harry didja furget abowt
willow?

trudi, the helpful?"rafflescat" wrote in message

Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! *Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

Harry blushes (hard to see on a black cat).......Is Willow still
infurested in myneselfness?......reely?...Honest? Oh, dats soso nyce!

Harry, hidin wiff da bwushin
Old July 19th 11, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 17, 8:33*pm, Meowy wrote:
On Jul 17, 11:02*am, rafflescat

wrote:
Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! *Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

Deer Sukie, an awso Harry an Jack.
Da singhing welz up outta da sole ob da kittee cawtted up in da
humegzpektid mowmints ob lyf dat hab moofed da kitteez wike da funder
moofs dose lektwik skeery fings awoun da sky an wen dey gitz tu cwose
effurbuddy RUNs fur der lyfs!
MeOwy, skeering hursefl

MeOwy!.....haow errudyte yu arrrrrr......dis iss zactwee
cowwect.......myne sowl is reetchin owta yure sowl inna sorority of
wuff n tugeffurness offa feline feelin.....n we will scale da
pinnykil tugeffur..........
Sukie twirling in circles, throwing flower petals....n singing. (Harry
and Jack are in hiding)
Old July 19th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

.
Jack, ai dunt noe iffen Trudi wikes tew sing or not. *shrug*

Harry, ai happen tew noe day Mimzy wuffs tew sing:n hur duzznt kare haoe old
yew are.
Hur finks yew r fbaulus..older mancats hab sumpfin speshul abowt demselfs..
So yew fawl uhsleep ulot,,sew wat? *no wuttiez.

Duz dat hulp yew inny

Yer frend Mosey--riting MeOwy uh noo song

Sukie peeks over her terrible claws, she's lost the "well
sumfin".....my, BobQat wikes myneselfness?
Trudi! Trudi? Dus yu haff anuffur well sumfin?? Jist wook at myne
nayles....!
Sukie looking for that LBD