Owh! Da singin is wufferlee!

Old July 22nd 11, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Owh! Da singin is wufferlee!

Sukie da Pookie, Harry n Jack sittin wissenin tu thu singin of MeOwy n
Mosey.

Sukie. Oh aye wish aye hadda mancat tu sing wike dat tu!
Harry. So do aye....umh, I meens aye wish aye hadda gurlcat tu sing
wike dat tu! Dats wat aye meen.
Jack. Wen yu gets tu myne age.....yu furget whi yu wanted a
gurlcat.....snore......snore....tu sing tu......snore, sigh..

Deer Sukie, an awso Harry an Jack.
Da singhing welz up outta da sole ob da kittee cawtted up in da
humegzpektid mowmints ob lyf dat hab moofed da kitteez wike da funder
moofs dose lektwik skeery fings awoun da sky an wen dey gitz tu cwose
effurbuddy RUNs fur der lyfs!
MeOwy, skeering hursefl

MeOwy!.....haow errudyte yu arrrrrr......dis iss zactwee
cowwect.......myne sowl is reetchin owta yure sowl inna sorority of
wuff n tugeffurness offa feline feelin.....n we will scale da
pinnykil tugeffur..........
Sukie twirling in circles, throwing flower petals....n singing. (Harry
and Jack are in hiding)
Old July 22nd 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 21, 11:59*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Oh hi mine Mosey. *Gess wat? *I is inna soroarity an I has a soworitty
sisfur an we gonna be scaling pinnikls, frowing fwower pedls, twirling
an singing, an habbing pardeez!
We ar gweeks!
MeOwy, afa, bayda, gama, dewda, zayda, ayda, etsetwa etsetwa

Oh mai gudnezz, dat iz vury kewl dat mai luff MeOwy *n Sukie *
inna sorority ofwuff n *tugeffurness offa feline feelin
ai m vury happee fur yew boff
um kan yew mayke meh uh yee row sammich wen yew hab tyme? *
Luffs
Mosey- Hide quoted text -

O yes mine wink. I wil juts chek wif mine nu suroaritty sisfur an see
if datz ohkay.
Wuffs an nosepoink, MeOwy