From Antii Kyla about my Sister July 22

Old July 23rd 11, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default From Antii Kyla about my Sister July 22

[Mosey gave me the keyboard]
I talked to my younger sister who underwent surgery yesterday [Thursday] for
throat cancer, they got the cancer and she is fine and' might' be able to go
home tomorrow. She will find out next week if she wwill have to undergo
radiation treatment..I sure hope not.
She is in a hospital in Denver, and this is her second bout with cancer..she
had skin cancer in 1996,
She and her dh, ( of 40 years) live in a small town near
Steamboat Springs, Colo, where it is still snowing..

anyway, I wanted to thank you 'all' for the purrs, prayers, and tail wags
and good wishes for Kim.
This is why I love this group.
[Okay Mosey, you can have your keyboard back sweetie.]
Love
Anti Kyla
PS
Mosey sends luffing *nosepoinks* to his bootiful wink, MeOwy

Old July 23rd 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 23, 6:21*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Healin thotts frum us fur yure sisfur Anti Kyla, n we hope she is doin
bedder effury day
Gordon Kittiez, n Meomie Bess
HiHi Mosey!
Old July 23rd 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:21:27 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

[...]

hihi! dis is lorili, anna ai iz sendink mani mani purrz fur yur sisfur
tu be ok, anna nawt hav da cancermonters no moar, effer agin!

Human note: When it comes to cancer, this is (mostly) very good news.

I certainly hope that she doesn't need radiation treatments...but they
aren't as bad as chemotherapy, by all accounts.

The important thing, of course, is NOT to have any kind of relapse!

Old July 23rd 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:21:27 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[Mosey gave me the keyboard]
I talked to my younger sister who underwent surgery yesterday [Thursday]
for throat cancer, they got the cancer and she is fine and' might' be
able to go home tomorrow. She will find out next week if she wwill have
to undergo radiation treatment..I sure hope not. She is in a hospital in
Denver, and this is her second bout with cancer..she had skin cancer in
1996,

We will all keep sending purrs.

Amelia
Old July 24th 11, 12:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

More purrrs fur a kompleet rekovery.

Warmest Regards,
Fred
Old July 24th 11, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Jul 24, 7:08*am, Unclefred wrote:
Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Purrs are coming tew yew fum New Jersey!

Tigger
Old July 25th 11, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

gud newz, oej
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

The Candee Site IS working July 3 From Anti Kyla Mosey =^..^=[_10_] Cat community 3 July 4th 11 05:51 AM
From Kyla cshenk Cat community 27 March 30th 11 08:21 PM
Kyla John Ross Mc Master Cat community 1 August 22nd 08 07:05 PM
Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 4 February 4th 08 11:08 PM