Hey Sukie da Pookie

Old July 24th 11, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Hey Sukie da Pookie

Oh hai Sukie da Pookie
Ai wuz jest wunnerin wat Pookie ment ovur dere?
ai hab un neffew naymed PookyKat, n hym iz named afur uh Soopy Sales puppet.
Kan yew tel meh?
Fank yew
Mosey

Old July 25th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 24, 4:41*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Oh hai Sukie da Pookie
Ai wuz jest *wunnerin wat Pookie ment ovur dere?
ai hab un neffew naymed PookyKat, n hym iz named afur uh Soopy Sales puppet.
Kan yew tel meh?
Fank yew
Mosey

Dis is wunna dem names dat Meomie (in hur wisdim) makes up......sumfin
tudu wiff myneself an myne ability tu fwee twapped fud frum ennyfin -
pakket, box, wapper..yu unnerstand....I jist pook at it til I fwee it!

Sukie, pooker of note
Old July 26th 11, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

On Jul 24, 4:41 am, "Mosey =^..^="
Oh hai Sukie da Pookie
Ai wuz jest wunnerin wat Pookie ment ovur dere?
ai hab un neffew naymed PookyKat, n hym iz named afur uh Soopy Sales
puppet.
Kan yew tel meh?
Fank yew
Mosey

Dis is wunna dem names dat Meomie (in hur wisdim) makes up......sumfin
tudu wiff myneself an myne ability tu fwee twapped fud frum ennyfin -
pakket, box, wapper..yu unnerstand....I jist pook at it til I fwee it!

Sukie, pooker of note

Datz pritty funee Sukie. [WAFF]
We gots uh vury nise naybur hoo livz rite nezt doar dat haz uh cat named
Sukie n hur wooks wike owr Pooky.
Boff r short hayred Tuxiez but da Sukie dat livz nezt doar iz uh short tayle
Afrikan BobQat n wee nebber meered hur yet.
Une uff deez daiz weh wyl. .
Mom made hur uh toi tewdai hur hoaps Sukie wyl wike et. .
Hur Pa iz goin outta toe=wn fur uh few daze n hiz pa goze ovur dere n feeds
dat Sukie, n stuff, but we nebber metted hym ehfur.
Weh neber git tew meet inny uf da cats dat liv heer ciz dey AWL hab tew stai
INdoarz..dem iz da rooolz heer.
Fanks fur yrt xplinashun, Mz Sukie, frum akroz da Pond.
Um duz Harry n Jack hab kiltz? Duz innybuddy der pway da bagpipez?
mai mom haz uh woodin kazoo dat hur wikes tew pway. Hur iz silly.
ai am sew gwad yoo n mai wink MeOwy r en uh soritory ..dat is uh fun fing
fur yoo gurlz, n ai dunt mynd at awl.
Wen yew r habbin yer meetingz, n danse uhrownd n frow flowrz, hab nip n
git goofy, dat gibz meh moar tyme tew pway wiff Tygur n Mayzy, owrkyoot
bitties. dey is majikal whimsy bits, n dey r sew smart m fuhn n r ulwayz
pwayin trix on meh..waffwaffwaff...
ai wike tew tikle dem on der liddle tummiez. dat maykes dem giggul.
Yer frend
Mosey