U wud think

Old July 26th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default U wud think

Gramby wuz in da baffrum anna I wented in anna waied mineself anna it said I
waied free pounz. Ga gramby laffed at me anna said I kudent put jus mine
fruntpawz on itself. I figgered I shud get more fudz but herself said
NOOOOOOO.

Old July 26th 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dey onli put two pawz on da skale to way demselfz, so dat iz all yu haf
to put on da skale.

Booker, agreein yu gitz more fud

Old July 26th 11, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:10:32 -0700, Booker wrote:

Dey onli put two pawz on da skale to way demselfz, so dat iz all yu haf
to put on da skale.

Booker, agreein yu gitz more fud

Dis makes purrfect sense to me. If two paws is good enuf fur dem, it'z
good enuf fur usses too.

Harri

Old July 26th 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Framby feeling they are all aligned against her gives up and throws O T a
piece of the chicken she has just finished cooking.

Old July 26th 11, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 26, 12:35*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Framby feeling they are all aligned against her gives up and throws O T a
piece of the chicken she has just finished cooking.

Dat is GUD for OT. Chikum is gud fudz, aldo I onlee eet dry fudz. Da
"Too paws for efferywun" rool gos into efek GNOW. I way four pouns.
Uncl Bill shood feeds mee moore.

--
WooToo, passing out frum hunger
Old July 26th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 26, 3:59*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Gramby wuz in da baffrum anna I wented in anna waied mineself anna it said I
waied free pounz. *Ga gramby laffed at me anna said I kudent put jus mine
fruntpawz on itself. *I figgered I shud get more fudz but herself said
NOOOOOOO.

Yu need more fud......den yu mite havva strenf tu get awl yure paws
onna scaley fingy...more fuds.....
Jack Gordon who loves chikkum and is in his bed stuffed.