U wud think

Old July 27th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default U wud think

On 07/26/2011 10:35 AM, Gramby wrote:
Framby feeling they are all aligned against her gives up and throws O T
a piece of the chicken she has just finished cooking.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:10:32 -0700, Booker wrote:

Dey onli put two pawz on da skale to way demselfz, so dat iz all yu haf
to put on da skale.

Booker, agreein yu gitz more fud

Dis makes purrfect sense to me. If two paws is good enuf fur dem, it'z
good enuf fur usses too.

Harri

Wy yu frow it? Mi meomi cutz myn upp in bytsyz peecs sew itz ezy tu
eet. TuTu
Old July 27th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Hoomin note: had lunch with the boss and his wife today. Wife lent me a
book on Hawaiian quilts. She specifically pointed out one of the last
quilts, which was of a woman on her back on the floor, feet pointed
straight up in the air, with the scale on her feet. Around the border
was written "Try Every Angle" four times. Made me think of this thread...

On 7/26/2011 8:21 AM, Gramby wrote:
Lizzie laughs at Booker as she sees O T give him a high five.

"Booker" wrote in message

Dey onli put two pawz on da skale to way demselfz, so dat iz all yu haf
to put on da skale.

Booker, agreein yu gitz more fud

On 7/26/2011 7:59 AM, Gramby wrote:
Gramby wuz in da baffrum anna I wented in anna waied mineself anna it
said I waied free pounz. Ga gramby laffed at me anna said I kudent put
jus mine fruntpawz on itself. I figgered I shud get more fudz but
herself said NOOOOOOO.

Old July 27th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Aktualie her waz kuttink in in small piezez anna just flipped a pieze on da
floor near mineself.

Old July 27th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:10:32 -0700, Booker wrote:

Dey onli put two pawz on da skale to way demselfz, so dat iz all yu haf
to put on da skale.

Booker, agreein yu gitz more fud

well, dat seems fare tu myownself, tu!

yu way tu paws, anna dats how much yu ways!

ai will hav tu tri tu do dis, beclaws ai nebber gitz enuf fuds, neethur.

lorili
Old July 28th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Dats twue beluffed wun, itz hothot heer n mees in myne cumfybed aftur
gettin stuffed (again) wiff chikkum. Harry is rollin abowt da
fwoor....kittenz tudae!
Menny nosepoinks dawlink!
Jack x

On Jul 26, 7:49*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
beclawz chickum iz one offa few hoomin fudz wurf eatin, trudi"rafflescat" wrote in message

Yu need more fud......den yu mite havva strenf tu get awl yure paws
onna scaley fingy...more fuds.....
Jack Gordon who loves chikkum and is in his bed stuffed.

Old July 29th 11, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i seed when da soft s****inda kowlde box earleer dat der iz chikum legz
readee ta eat beclaws hersef kuked demsefz earleer, trudi, who alzo seed a
chunck of leftofur beef anna bit of bacum

Old July 29th 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Jul 29, 10:13*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i seed when da soft s****inda kowlde box earleer dat der iz chikum legz
readee ta eat beclaws hersef kuked demsefz earleer, trudi, who alzo seed a
chunck of leftofur beef anna bit of bacum"rafflescat" wrote in message

Yuse soso wukky dawlink, onny decent fings in ower fwidge is chikkum n
pawmesan cheeze, awl da west is vegytabul based...iss
dirstgustin....yeuch...
Jack, dirstgusted

Old July 29th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

der iz awso dat cheese ursef sayed awong wiffa mozzerlleaz anna cheddarz
anna colby... awzo whippee kreme which iz one of mine fafuritez... da ick
stuffz iz broccoliz anna karrotz anna oninz, trudi